An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gone For Lent

Era Might

MissScripture

I was going to give up Phatmass last year, but then I decided to switch that to making sure I spent time here (I hadn't been around much, anyway, then), because this is some of the best orthodox Catholic input I get, and I need to get more during Lent, not less. But props to those of you who give it up...I'm not sure I could. I am pretty addicted now...

ya still got a day yet mate ;) I might start up a PMmarch madness poll, and I will e-mail you a message if I do so you wont have to visit the board :)

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1200554' date='Feb 19 2007, 04:24 PM']I was going to give up Phatmass last year, but then I decided to switch that to making sure I spent time here (I hadn't been around much, anyway, then), because this is some of the best orthodox Catholic input I get, and I need to get more during Lent, not less. But props to those of you who give it up...I'm not sure I could. I am pretty addicted now...[/quote]

I fully agree..this is addicting, but it helps.. :sadder:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Era Might' post='1200505' date='Feb 19 2007, 04:40 PM']I won't be posting during Lent. Anyone else giving up Phatmass? Anyway, have a fruitful Lent and Easter!

:saint:[/quote]

I'm going to try!

Beginning Ash Wednesday, I'm going to watch [i]The Passion of Christ,[/i] deny myself the pleasure of posting, start some serious reading, limit TV to EWTN, and put myself on a soup diet. :sadder:

MissScripture

[quote name='Katholikos' post='1200614' date='Feb 19 2007, 04:40 PM']Beginning Ash Wednesday, I'm going to watch [i]The Passion of Christ,[/i] deny myself the pleasure of posting, start some serious reading, limit TV to EWTN, and put myself on a soup diet. :sadder:[/quote]
You're going to have to go to the bathroom a lot!

And do you mean that you're giving up Phatmass, or just posting on Phatmass?

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1200539' date='Feb 19 2007, 02:17 PM']I'm kinda doing that. I was just giving up posting on Era Might's threads.
This will be easier than I anticipated[/quote]
:hehe:

littleflower+JMJ

i'm thinking about giving up pm AND messenger :mellow:

if i happen to disappear in the next couple of days, definitely get me through email. lol :unsure: