Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 Now my visual recognition is all thrown off!
franciscanheart Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 [quote name='Domine ut Videam' post='1201966' date='Feb 21 2007, 06:40 PM']Done.....but i'm really gonna miss my old sig.[/quote] Love the avatar. It was my favorite.
CrossCuT Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 [size=1]Anyone want to help me make a new avatar? [/size]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 (edited) *grumble grumble* I'm gonna miss my sig. Edited February 22, 2007 by xTrishaxLynnx
MissScripture Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1201992' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:12 PM']Now my visual recognition is all thrown off![/quote] Exactly what I was thinking!
fearundercontrol Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='dUSt' post='1201721' date='Feb 21 2007, 05:41 PM']Attention. Change your avatar to 150px by 150px. That is all.[/quote] But whyyyyyyy?! And what's with the weird skin?
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 150x150 is so square I'm depressed, all the masterpieces created by all the artist lost. Sigatars were equine to PM ... Each one match the personality of the user... and they where more fun to make and could say alot more. Sigatars i believe as silly as it sounds brought the Phamily a little closer together. One phatmasser would ask for sig, and another would give them what they wanted, I've seen nothing like it on any other board anywhere. Most other boards with stranded size avatars people just pull'em of the web... I hope that dosent happen but 150x150 maybe hard to work with other than just cropping a image down to that size... Sigatars made a statement... Avatars well are images, hopefully they can be something like what we had with sigatars one day.
Sojourner Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1202811' date='Feb 22 2007, 07:43 PM']150x150 is so square I'm depressed, all the masterpieces created by all the artist lost. Sigatars were equine to PM ... Each one match the personality of the user... and they where more fun to make and could say alot more. Sigatars i believe as silly as it sounds brought the Phamily a little closer together. One phatmasser would ask for sig, and another would give them what they wanted, I've seen nothing like it on any other board anywhere. Most other boards with stranded size avatars people just pull'em of the web... I hope that dosent happen but 150x150 maybe hard to work with other than just cropping a image down to that size... Sigatars made a statement... Avatars well are images, hopefully they can be something like what we had with sigatars one day.[/quote] I agree that they were really cool. I loved mine. But ... maybe it was time for me to take a break from dancing for a little while ...
DiscerningSoul Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 If you MUST change it can someone please do mine? Lamb near the Jesus on the cross "I am God's Lamb" in the words That is all, thanks Jessica [url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]
MissScripture Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1202246' date='Feb 22 2007, 12:17 AM']avatars stink.[/quote] So, Trisha, tell us what you really think!
catholimaniac Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1202811' date='Feb 22 2007, 09:43 PM']150x150 is so square I'm depressed, all the masterpieces created by all the artist lost. Sigatars were equine to PM ... Each one match the personality of the user... and they where more fun to make and could say alot more. Sigatars i believe as silly as it sounds brought the Phamily a little closer together. One phatmasser would ask for sig, and another would give them what they wanted, I've seen nothing like it on any other board anywhere. Most other boards with stranded size avatars people just pull'em of the web... I hope that dosent happen but 150x150 maybe hard to work with other than just cropping a image down to that size... Sigatars made a statement... Avatars well are images, hopefully they can be something like what we had with sigatars one day.[/quote] Werd. Thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate what you did for us.
melikalani Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 Peace to all of us this Lent! I should have asked this before uploading mine, but animated gifs are okay, right?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='melikalani' post='1202827' date='Feb 22 2007, 08:05 PM']Peace to all of us this Lent! I should have asked this before uploading mine, but animated gifs are okay, right?[/quote] of course! I like the many hats... :
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1202816' date='Feb 22 2007, 07:50 PM']If you MUST change it can someone please do mine? Lamb near the Jesus on the cross "I am God's Lamb" in the words That is all, thanks Jessica [url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url][/quote] Would this work? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/LausTibiChriste/Avatars/GodsLambcopy.jpg[/img]
Knight of the Holy Rosary Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 Hey this avatar thing is pretty cool....I miss my sig though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now