An Old School Catholic Message Board

Change Your Sig/avatar

dUSt

I have a request.... could someone 'fix' mine also?

It would looks really great if you just took the red cross and that little border around it I think! I think hughey made my orginal one and I love it!

franciscanheart

[quote name='rkwright' post='1202973' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:03 AM']I have a request.... could someone 'fix' mine also?

It would looks really great if you just took the red cross and that little border around it I think! I think hughey made my orginal one and I love it![/quote]
yeah i did. and i'd fix it if i could... maybe angela could fix it if she gets some time.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1202879' date='Feb 22 2007, 10:10 PM']If somebody can fix mine
:weep:
:rain:[/quote]
What happened to your old one? I really missed that one anyway.

fearundercontrol

[quote name='I' post='1202817' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:51 PM']Fearundercontrol, I :love: your avatar.[/quote]

Thanks. I'm rather fond of it myself. :D:

if you find one that fits the requirements:

right click to save to your desktop

go to 'edit avatar settings' under 'my controls'

then upload the avatar from your desktop.

DiscerningSoul

If your computer has "paint" you can also make your own, it takes some playing around but its fun, I have done this in the past.
Maybe take it up again, who knows?

Jessica
[url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1203341' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:54 PM']if you find one that fits the requirements:

right click to save to your desktop

go to 'edit avatar settings' under 'my controls'

then upload the avatar from your desktop.[/quote]

lol...i can't find 'my controls'!

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='Seven77' post='1203353' date='Feb 23 2007, 03:03 PM']lol...i can't find 'my controls'![/quote]

Click Member links" at the top right hand corner then click my controls its the 1st box that comes up

[quote name='Rod' post='1203347' date='Feb 23 2007, 11:58 AM']I Love Super Bart - really COOOL![/quote]
i like him too :D: i used to have him as an avatar a long time ago, and decided he needed to make a comeback!

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1203355' date='Feb 23 2007, 03:05 PM']Click Member links" at the top right hand corner then click my controls its the 1st box that comes up[/quote]

thanks!