An Old School Catholic Message Board

So... What Do Y'all Think Of The New Board?

dUSt

franciscanheart

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1202963' date='Feb 23 2007, 01:39 AM']I LOVE the design. I don't even mind not knowing who's reading threads, fan of privacy that I am.[/quote]
You can still see that. You have to go under board stats and then click on "by member name".

franciscanheart

it's almost as though the people that created this were trying TOO hard. i really liked the clean, sharp lines of the old phorum and the feeling of connectedness in the threads. i also liked the layout.

this blows. :(

maybe i can't find them...but im scared...where are the wallpapers,pics, etc., where is the reference area, and where is phatmass radio? Maybe they are on the way?

otherwise it's cool

can I third the NFP board? I really miss that...

the phatmass logo at the top left corner is def. one of the best things!!!

its actually the same color as a german "phatmass like" phorum and reminds me of that ...but this is designed 100 xs nicer - very clean!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

It is pretty clean and I'm lovin' the banner at the top, but I'm not really liking this disjointed replies in threads :( The design is nice and I have not quite explored all of the phorum yet, so there may be more to like or dislike.

dUSt,

I haven't browsed the new board much since you've revamped it (trying not to get on much during Lent)... but I don't really like how, on the Phorum homepage, all the sections of forums are divided by tabs. I liked looking at all the phorums and the latest thread to see if there was anything interesting going on in places where I don't normally post.

I'm sure I can get used to it, just my $.02 :)

Good job!
Lauren

And the disjointed replies in the threads, like FutureNun said... I don't like that either :blush:

Edited by Totus Tuus