An Old School Catholic Message Board

So... What Do Y'all Think Of The New Board?

dUSt

Dust's Sister

gee, i'm suprised at how many people dislike this

I've already been to a forum that was like this.. and I LOVED it. :cans:

Laura... Why don't you change yoru avator?

Edited by Dust's Sister

HOLY CARP!! (And I don't mean the fish).

This is wicked. I haven't searched around much, but I am really digging the new layout. It's dope, man!!

[quote name='The Little Way' post='1202959' date='Feb 23 2007, 12:33 AM']I don't like not being able to see all the boards on the main phorum page. You have to click to see each one,not a fan of that. Also, new folks might never go there, cause they won't be tempted to by seeing the topics popping up....[/quote]

Woah.. okay I totally agree with this. In fact, as I have searched around more, I really miss that.

I guess that we now have to click multiple posts if we are quoting several people?

Also, are you changing the main phatmass page? There isn't really any flow between there and here now. (Not that it really matters)

Edited by prose

And it no longer combines multiple posts... ;)

I like the look of the separate boxes, but it was certainly easier to scroll down a page when they were all connected.

Does is add a line saying when you edited a post?

Yup. (darn :()

And I would prefer to see a bigger smilie box than the Quick Access area. At the very least, I preferred a box that opened in a separate window with all the smilies in it.

Okay, enough of my five bucks.

:)

Edited by prose

[quote name='prose' post='1203113' date='Feb 23 2007, 12:08 PM']HOLY CARP!! (And I don't mean the fish).[/quote]

Ok, so carp is a fish. Good. Father kept talking about St. Polycarp at Mass this morning, and I kept thinking "Polycarp... a lot of fish?" lol

But anyway.
I like the new. It doesn't seem as much like Phatmass, because I'm used to the gray and all, and thats how the phatmass homepage is. So it will take a little getting used to. But I like it. I like the way the sigs/avatars are now too.