An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Cheat Before Going To The Dentist?

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Pre-Dentist Appointment Cover-up  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Cheat as in:
Slack off between visits so that there is a thin film of digustingness built up on your teeth and then brush really hard right before your next appointment so that the dentist thinks you're genuinely concerned about your teeth.

Me personally, I gave a half-hearted effort before my last visit and still got reprimanded. :idontknow:

Of course I cheat. Otherwise I would have to floss every day. Is that why nobody wants to kiss me ;)

They didn't say anything about it last time, but I have been called on it before :spanking:

There's a sign in my dentist's office that haunts me every day. It says, "You don't have to floss all of your teeth...just the ones you want to keep."

Its kindda hard to cheat the doctor. He will know the condition of your teeth either way, so what is the point? Plus there is this new thing called X-Rays.

Crazy eh.

fearundercontrol

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1205895' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:44 PM']There's a sign in my dentist's office that haunts me every day. It says, "You don't have to floss all of your teeth...just the ones you want to keep."[/quote]
Oooh ouch.

MissScripture

We're doing a show right now with a sadistic dentist...I never want to go to the dentist again after watching it...

xTrishaxLynnx

[size=3][color="#9ACD32"][font="dominican"]I voted No. I usually brush my teeth like two, sometimes three times a day, anyways... and I floss sometimes, too. [/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1205895' date='Feb 28 2007, 04:44 PM']There's a sign in my dentist's office that haunts me every day. It says, "You don't have to floss all of your teeth...just the ones you want to keep."[/quote]

[size=3][color="#9ACD32"][font="dominican"] ha! :lol: [/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1205965' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:00 PM']We're doing a show right now with a sadistic dentist...I never want to go to the dentist again after watching it...[/quote]

Is the guy from "Little Shop of Horrors?"

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1205998' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:56 PM']Is the guy from "Little Shop of Horrors?"[/quote]

:yes:

Uh, I don't cheat because I brush my teeth pretty much every day, tough I don't floss everyday and yeah, they ask me every time if I'm flossing my teeth on a regular basis. Lol,

However, I always brush my teeth right before I go to the dentist (even though I brushed them the night before) because that's kinda gross for the dentist to look into your mouth especially if you had lunch not too long ago....mhmmm.

MissScripture

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1205999' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:58 PM']:yes:[/quote]
HEY! He was talking to me! :furious:

:harhar:

But she's right. It's Orin from Little Shop of Horrors. (I really get into the shows I do...I also dreamed I was eaten by the plant)

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1206015' date='Feb 28 2007, 08:20 PM']HEY! He was talking to me! :furious:[/quote]

What're you gonna do about it? :harhar:

Whatever you do, just please be careful not to chip or knock out any of my teeth. :wacko: :idiot: