An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jesus's Bones

TruthSeeker777

TruthSeeker777

Ever wondered what will make a man invent such baloney like James Cameron did?
For those of you that followed the posts about the NEW World Order and Illuminati,
the following revelation may make quite a lot of sense.

It came to my attention and i'm still working on more info,
the dear [b]Mr. James Cameron is a 33 Degree Freemason[/b].
Yes folks,satan's at work and right now he is misleading thousands of kids
through people like Cameron,inventing nonsense to make God's children stray from Him.
Make sure that you tell the little ones(and the ones that believe any nonsense on T.V and the news)
that this whole Jesus' tomb scenario is a blatant attack on the Followers of Yashua(Jesus),
This is the work of satan and Christians should arm themselves with knowledge against
satan's devices.

Edited by Truthseeker777

KnightofChrist

Other than the very common names, which are likely mistranslations theres no "proof." Cameron is in it for the money and fame. Even with every respected archaeologist greatly disagreeing with him, he choses to stand on the sand, and he will sink.

Christ soul and body are in heaven. Cameron should be looking up for Christ, not in the dirt.

Actually this is a copy of a documentary that aired in England about 15 years ago but did not have much attention.

I guess the 'DaVinci Code' woke up a few forgotten ghosts.

And this too, shall come to pass, but the Church shall always remain.

dairygirl4u2c

There's not much evidence for their claim other than the tomb said mary jesus joseph. When the finder was asked if he was trying to undermine christianity, he said that in fact he's doing the opposite coming out with that info. He's trying to mke it complete. If that's his motive then I see no problem. Of course, I don't know how much he's hyping it himself. He might just be saying huh look at that and the media's blowing out of proportion. And i don't know to assume he's trying to get a book deal.

Hey Dairy Girl.

Did you know the name that should be on those Coffins should be very, very different. LOL! :lol_roll:

It's not Jesus, it's Yeshua. It's not Mary, it's Marion, ect, ect, ect!

I reject the movie on so many different levels.

You are a person of great faith, and that is good. But most people will not hold onto Jesus Christ like you do. Many, Many people will just point these things out, and say - how can you have faith in that fairy tale. Things are going to get worse and worse, until we become the next Terrorist group. . .

The elites have that planned too.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1206045' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:18 PM']Things are going to get worse and worse, until we become the next Terrorist group. . .[/quote]

Now on this we both agree :(

toledo_jesus

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1206100' date='Mar 1 2007, 02:27 AM']Now on this we both agree :([/quote]
and to this, I look forward.

Then the Democrats will do whatever we say!

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1206045' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:18 PM']It's not Jesus, it's Yeshua.[/quote] I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be Yeshua, that's Hebrew, Jesus and his followers used Aramaic [as the gospels testify to] and the Syriac Orthodox Church still uses today.

In regards to the "bones of Jesus", I think that this is just a hint into the deception that's going to be used in the future, by the enemy, to trick Christians away from their faith. Imagine in your mind a New World Order, where they control every major news outlet in the world, they control every major recognized college professor, they control everything that appears to be "credible", so whenever a Christian asks questions, they're told "you're not recognizable, you dont have the right credentials to ask those questions, etc". Then imagine a secular professor/scientist with the most honorable credentials, that appears to be irrefutable, proclaiming that Jesus's bones were found with a wife and child, therefore Christianity isn't the truth. Every single Christian that spoke out against it would be discredited, so the majority of Christians are lost in the confusion of everything.

Now dont get me wrong, I'm not a "end times" fanatic but I do see this as a possibility, someday because it's happening today.

Reza

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1206202' date='Mar 1 2007, 08:03 AM']I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be Yeshua, that's Hebrew, Jesus and his followers used Aramaic [as the gospels testify to] and the Syriac Orthodox Church still uses today.

In regards to the "bones of Jesus", I think that this is just a hint into the deception that's going to be used in the future, by the enemy, to trick Christians away from their faith. Imagine in your mind a New World Order, where they control every major news outlet in the world, they control every major recognized college professor, they control everything that appears to be "credible", so whenever a Christian asks questions, they're told "you're not recognizable, you dont have the right credentials to ask those questions, etc". Then imagine a secular professor/scientist with the most honorable credentials, that appears to be irrefutable, proclaiming that Jesus's bones were found with a wife and child, therefore Christianity isn't the truth. Every single Christian that spoke out against it would be discredited, so the majority of Christians are lost in the confusion of everything.

Now dont get me wrong, I'm not a "end times" fanatic but I do see this as a possibility, someday because it's happening today.

Reza[/quote]

Reza, It's good your bring this deception to the people.

On my statements - I wanted to ensure people know what is going on too.

First, Christians will be discredited. Then elites will arrange a terrorist act we cause.we 'will cause', and the entire world will look at us with horror and dismay. That is when we will be rounded up into Fema Camps.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1206217' date='Mar 1 2007, 09:19 AM']Reza, It's good your bring this deception to the people.

On my statements - I wanted to ensure people know what is going on too.

First, Christians will be discredited. Then elites will arrange a terrorist act we cause.we 'will cause', and the entire world will look at us with horror and dismay. That is when we will be rounded up into Fema Camps.[/quote]
That persecution is a long way for but it is coming.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1206202' date='Mar 1 2007, 05:03 AM']I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be Yeshua, that's Hebrew, Jesus and his followers used Aramaic [as the gospels testify to] and the Syriac Orthodox Church still uses today.[/quote]

Jesus and his Jewish peers spoke Aramaic, not Hebrew. What I learned, Hebrew was a language learned by the upper class Jews. The lower class masses usually learned Hebrew, so that they can understand the Torah.
If you read Luke 4:16-19, you'll notice that Jesus had gone to the synagogue on the Sabbath day and read a section of Isaiah. It's close to certain that the scroll was written in Hebrew, not Aramaic.

Plus, when Jesus' spoke theology with the scribes and Pharisees, He would do it in Hebrew. All in all, I'm 100% certain Jesus could speak any language in the world.

MissScripture

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1206383' date='Mar 1 2007, 04:18 PM']Jesus and his Jewish peers spoke Aramaic, not Hebrew. What I learned, Hebrew was a language learned by the upper class Jews. The lower class masses usually learned Hebrew, so that they can understand the Torah.
If you read Luke 4:16-19, you'll notice that Jesus had gone to the synagogue on the Sabbath day and read a section of Isaiah. It's close to certain that the scroll was written in Hebrew, not Aramaic.

Plus, when Jesus' spoke theology with the scribes and Pharisees, He would do it in Hebrew. All in all, I'm 100% certain Jesus could speak any language in the world.[/quote]
But if Jesus could speak any language in the world, wouldn't that make him just God wearing a sort of mask, and not fully human?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1206384' date='Mar 1 2007, 05:19 PM']But if Jesus could speak any language in the world, wouldn't that make him just God wearing a sort of mask, and not fully human?[/quote]

Jesus was fully human AND fully God at all times.