An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Old Style Big Svatars/sigs

prose

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='God Conquers' post='1210016' date='Mar 7 2007, 06:21 PM']Where are those settings?

I'm an idiot.[/quote]
At the top right... Member links>My Controls and then the avatar settings should be on that page like normal :)

If you have issues with an image being too big, open it in MS paint or something like that and then 'save as' and replace the other image you are having issues with... That usually works for me.

Domine ut Videam

[quote name='God Conquers' post='1210016' date='Mar 7 2007, 07:21 PM']Where are those settings?

I'm an idiot.[/quote]

I know why you are having problems.... :rolleyes:

I did yesterday too. It is probably because you have firefox. You might notice that the whole screen does not fit on the page. If you scroll over to the right, you will notice a tab on the top that says member links. It is in there that says controls...etc...

Hope that helps.

Unless you know to scroll you will be forever frustrated like i was. :lol_roll:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Domine ut Videam' post='1210592' date='Mar 8 2007, 07:51 PM']I know why you are having problems.... :rolleyes:

I did yesterday too. It is probably because you have firefox. You might notice that the whole screen does not fit on the page. If you scroll over to the right, you will notice a tab on the top that says member links. It is in there that says controls...etc...

Hope that helps.

Unless you know to scroll you will be forever frustrated like i was. :lol_roll:[/quote]
Well really you could be running firefox and see it... it's just that you're running firefox on a computer with a monitor with a small screen size. ;)

I love the new sig size too. The avatars are big enough to look artsy and beautiful, but small enough that they don't take up a lot of room :)

:thumbsup:

Noel's angel

Oh my goodness, Rod. I LOVE you. You've just given me so much help in an essay I'm writing! Woo hoo!!!