An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Done.

ironmonk

Well all, I finished with my Bachelor's of Science in CIS....

The last six months have been hell, but a burden has been lifted... :D:

How have you all been?! What's new?!

I have a break until fall... then the MBA starts.

Missed you all.

Ok.... those of you who are like "who is this bozo?!"... yes, I do know that I can and often am a bozo - life is short, win people with humor, but love correction... I ask proof from Church documents, Scripture, and Early Church Fathers if you think I'm wrong... I love truth. If someone thinks I'm wrong on something, then prove it... I'm open minded, but all disagreements must come with authoritative proof (i.e. Church documents, Scripture, and Early Church Fathers) - not a single person's opinion. I'm totally cool with agreeing to disagree when it doesn't contradict Church teachings. We all are at different levels of depth when it comes to God, sometimes those who are stubborn to the truth... it could just be because God wants to show His mercy with that one.

What's new with me...
Things are great... the daughter is a good little Catholic girl who is very compassionate and caring toward others... at 3 yrs old. The new job is still a hike at 55 miles each way... but in six months I have just gotten a promotion into management....

We are looking for people... if you live in the Tampa area email me your resume... we need data analysts... skills needed: high level MS Excel is good... Access knowledge is a must... logical thinking methodology... MS SQL/Oracle SQL knowledge is good....

God Bless!
ironmonk

Ironmonk!

We've missed you

Me and LD have been trying to keep the vast right wing conspiracy going while you were gone.... but now that youre back....

[quote name='curtins' post='1208086' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:02 PM']Ironmonk!

We've missed you

Me and LD have been trying to keep the vast right wing conspiracy going while you were gone.... but now that youre back....[/quote]
You left me out . . .

I [i]am[/i] the vast right-wing conspiracy!

[quote name='Dreamweaver' post='1208097' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:10 PM']Welcome back! I took a bit of a Phatmass hiatus too.[/quote]

Thanks All!

Dreamweaver...

I found a new drink... V8 Mango Peach and Captain's Mango Rum... a match made in Heaven...LOL

I must say that everytime I see your screenname, Dreamweaver from the "Wayne's World" soundtrack comes to mind...lol

God Bless!!!!
ironmonk

[quote name='Socrates' post='1208096' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:10 PM']You left me out . . .

I [i]am[/i] the vast right-wing conspiracy![/quote]

yes yes

I appologize

socrates too is very important too

Dude! Welcome home!

Can you believe that the kidlet is 3? My Beany turned 3 in December. Craziness!

So happy to see you around! And congrats on finishing the degree! I bet the MBA will fly by! (my grad degree did)

[quote name='curtins' post='1208086' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:02 PM']Ironmonk!

We've missed you

Me and LD have been trying to keep the vast right wing conspiracy going while you were gone.... but now that youre back....[/quote]

LOL

But alas did you not know that our Carbon footprint is so bad that it has affected Mars?! We are "right" wing scum.

To bad people don't realize that "right" is as in right and wrong not right and left.... the wrong use left because they don't like to conform to truth, but they want to confrom reality to their desires of truth.... God how I wish I could do that... I would be much happier...LOL

I just don't understand why people want to be wrong. Being Catholic demands that we must love the truth. Global warming as Gore puts is is a lie. Global warming as the fluctuation of the solar happenings is true - as anyone with half a mind can see.

[url="http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html"]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...rs-warming.html[/url]
[url="http://epw.senate.gov/hearing_statements.cfm?id=266543"]http://epw.senate.gov/hearing_statements.cfm?id=266543[/url]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_global_warming_consensus"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scien...rming_consensus[/url]

God bless!!!
ironmonk

[quote name='Azriel' post='1208121' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:26 PM']Dude! Welcome home!

Can you believe that the kidlet is 3? My Beany turned 3 in December. Craziness!

So happy to see you around! And congrats on finishing the degree! I bet the MBA will fly by! (my grad degree did)[/quote]

My Olivia turned 3 early Janurary... isn't it so great?! Man... it's just amazing. How fast she learns and her logic... such a character... trying to crack jokes and make sure we stay in line... time for more...lol

God Bless!
ironmonk

I thought Olivia was born around the same time as Danielle. Danielle's was 12/30. Its the best. This age is just cracking me up!

[quote name='Azriel' post='1208141' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:43 PM']I thought Olivia was born around the same time as Danielle. Danielle's was 12/30. Its the best. This age is just cracking me up![/quote]

You're sooooo lucky... we were hoping for 12/30 - 12/31... huge tax savings... she was 1/7.

I keep trying to tell the wife we should have the Catholic dozen, Olivia is a great sales tool LOL.... but she says I need more wives...lol

It's just such as great age.

God Bless!!!
ironmonk

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1208041' date='Mar 4 2007, 08:32 PM']We are looking for people... if you live in the Tampa area email me your resume... we need data analysts... skills needed: high level MS Excel is good... Access knowledge is a must... logical thinking methodology... MS SQL/Oracle SQL knowledge is good....
God Bless!
ironmonk[/quote]
Keep me in mind two years from now and thereafter. I'm planning on graduating with a CS degree in 09. I know access and a tiny bit of SQL, but that's mainly from a class I did well in last semester.
Congrats on the other stuff you said in your post.. that's awesome! I can't wait until I'm at that stage in my life lol.