An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Done.

ironmonk

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1208149' date='Mar 4 2007, 09:52 PM']You're sooooo lucky... we were hoping for 12/30 - 12/31... huge tax savings... she was 1/7.

I keep trying to tell the wife we should have the Catholic dozen, Olivia is a great sales tool LOL.... but she says I need more wives...lol

It's just such as great age.
God Bless!!!
ironmonk[/quote]

Yeah, it was quite the surprise. She was two weeks early, due on 1/11. We figured she'd be born on New Years Eve, since I'm unfailingly sick on that day. I was a day off. But I was in the hospital on New Years Eve!

I don't think I'll make the Catholic Dozen, but one can hope!

Pax!!

Az

hi Ironmonk!

Long time no see...I just started up posting again. Don't know if you remember me. I remember you.

Anyways, congrats and welcome back.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

The Monk! Glad to see you. One of the first big names I discovered when I joined Phatmass years ago.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1208136' date='Mar 4 2007, 08:37 PM']Global warming as the fluctuation of the solar happenings is true - as anyone with half a mind can see.[/quote]

I can plainly see that...

cmotherofpirl

THe monk is in the house!! :notworthy2:
Its so nice to here about all the phatmass babies growing up :clap:

thessalonian

By the way my little one is hitting 3 soon also. You remember the story about Gianna!

Maybe we can do some tag team apologetics and give out some barking dog awards again. :lol_roll:

Edited by thessalonian