An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Catholic Leaders A Part Of The Illuminati?

Urib2007

All those involved in the Illuminati aim to bring forth a New World Order. A New World Order where there will be one currency, one religion, one leader, and one language. What's strange is that the last Pope openly called for a New World Order.

[color="#000080"]NEWS BRIEF: "Pope calls for a new world order", CNN News, Thursday, January 1, 2004

[b]"VATICAN CITY (AP)[/b] -- Pope John Paul II rang in the New Year on Thursday with a renewed call for peace in the Middle East and Africa and the creation of a new world order based on respect for the dignity of man and equality among nations ... he stressed that to bring about peace, there needs to be a new respect for international law and the creation of a 'new international order' based on the goals of the United Nations."[/color]

[img]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/pope_devil2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cuttingedge.org/John_Paul_II_SatanicCross_Color.jpg[/img]

Another strange thing is that Pope John Paul II was buried in a trapezoidal shaped coffin. The trapezoidal coffin is deeply rooted in the occult. In Satanism, the "Order of the Trapezoid" is a very ancient secret society where they worship the Egyptian god Set. I just read this and would like to hear your comments on this.

[color="#000000"]"The trapezoid has long been regarded in by occultists as the most satanic of shapes, especially adapted to enhance demonic manifestation. Indeed, the middle order of the Satanic brotherhood is called 'The Order of the Trapezoid'. [b]Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan, [/b]refers to an occult principle known as the 'Law of the Trapezoid'. His writings underscore the existence of a magical science of geometric angles and spaces which is very prevalent in the U.N. Meditation Room ... LaVey says architecture can enhave an evil, spiritual atmosphere.

'The bottom line of all this is that the consummate architectural form of the Satan-worshipper is the trapezoid; and he believes that this shape will create a spiritual 'cloud-chamber' of sorts across which he may track the hoofprints of the demons he wishes to invoke. It is believed to be the perfect atmosphere for the manifestation of the unholy and the cursed." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Billy Graham And His Friends", p. 13-1; quoting former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen, "White Sepulchers: The Hidden Language of the Mormon Temple", p. 46]

[/color][img]http://www.cephas-library.com/catholic/Pope_Coffin_Trapezoid.jpg[/img]

Edited by Urib2007

If this is true, shouldn't the late Pope have been more approving of the "war on terror" of Bush and the neocons? The Illiminati NWO, if it is real, is undoubtedly intimately connected with the US's current adventures in the Middle East.

thessalonian

Nathan, that was just an evil ploy to convince us he wasn't in the Illuminati. Don't you know how these conspiracy theories work yet. It's pointless to respond to such biggoted nonsense.

Why is it that satanic groups try to copy catholicism but not Protestantism? Perhaps they understand who their real threat is.

NWO? seriously get a life. Making pointless comments against JPII wont do anything for you

That's not a trapazoid, that's a tapered rectangle.

All caskets are trapazoidal because they are wider on the bottom than the top.

Just because the casket is a certain shape, it's a leap to assume that it is shaped that way for demonic purpose.

Additionally, nothing provided shows that trapazoid caskets have any significant meaning.

Does this mean we should destroy all trapazoid shapes.

To HELL with the old icecube shapes that were trapazoid. If it isn't a half moon shape, they're not for me.

Wait. Aren't half moons Islamic?

I'll have my gin on crushed ice only.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1210438' date='Mar 8 2007, 04:24 PM']All those involved in the Illuminati aim to bring forth a New World Order. A New World Order where there will be one currency, one religion, one leader, and one language. What's strange is that the last Pope openly called for a New World Order.[/quote]

Actually, maybe this New World Order isn't such a bad idea. The religion can be Catholicism, the leader the Pope, and the language Latin. As for money, make it, oh, Vaticurrency. With the saints' pictures on the different denominations! That would be the bomb!

Thy Geekdom Come

Personally, I think that if I were going to come up with a name for a super secret society, I would make it more secretive and complex than Latin.

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1210462' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:56 PM']Why is it that satanic groups try to copy catholicism but not Protestantism? Perhaps they understand who their real threat is.

NWO? seriously get a life. Making pointless comments against JPII wont do anything for you[/quote]

Get a life?
You telling me you don't know 'anything' about the NWO?
Yikes my friend if you lived in Africa you will be excused.
But America was [b]FOUNDED[/b] to create the NWO.

You must consider some wise old saying.
[b]'WHEN THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S A FIRE'
[/b]

Thousands of Baptists preachers and Protestants are freemasons too.

You will be consumed by your own government if you don't recognise what is going on in the world today.

Do take the time and watch this brilliant documentary,made by a good Christian
and someone that presents facts,it is really good.

[url="http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=alex+jones+terrorstorm"]Terrorstorm video[/url]

Thy Geekdom Come

I'm certain that there are many people trying to set up some sort of new world order with themselves in charge. That's what we call "greed" and "tyranny." It's gone on since the dawn of civilization. I'm not sure why we're supposed to be surprised that it's still going on. Anyway, I don't think that conspiracy theories really prove anything.

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1210438' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:24 PM']All those involved in the Illuminati aim to bring forth a New World Order. A New World Order where there will be one currency, one religion, one leader, and one language. What's strange is that the last Pope openly called for a New World Order.

[color="#000080"]NEWS BRIEF: "Pope calls for a new world order", CNN News, Thursday, January 1, 2004

[b]"VATICAN CITY (AP)[/b] -- Pope John Paul II rang in the New Year on Thursday with a renewed call for peace in the Middle East and Africa and the creation of a new world order based on respect for the dignity of man and equality among nations ... he stressed that to bring about peace, there needs to be a new respect for international law and the creation of a 'new international order' based on the goals of the United Nations."[/color]
[img]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/pope_devil2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cuttingedge.org/John_Paul_II_SatanicCross_Color.jpg[/img]

Another strange thing is that Pope John Paul II was buried in a trapezoidal shaped coffin. The trapezoidal coffin is deeply rooted in the occult. In Satanism, the "Order of the Trapezoid" is a very ancient secret society where they worship the Egyptian god Set. I just read this and would like to hear your comments on this.

[color="#000000"]"The trapezoid has long been regarded in by occultists as the most satanic of shapes, especially adapted to enhance demonic manifestation. Indeed, the middle order of the Satanic brotherhood is called 'The Order of the Trapezoid'. [b]Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan, [/b]refers to an occult principle known as the 'Law of the Trapezoid'. His writings underscore the existence of a magical science of geometric angles and spaces which is very prevalent in the U.N. Meditation Room ... LaVey says architecture can enhave an evil, spiritual atmosphere.

'The bottom line of all this is that the consummate architectural form of the Satan-worshipper is the trapezoid; and he believes that this shape will create a spiritual 'cloud-chamber' of sorts across which he may track the hoofprints of the demons he wishes to invoke. It is believed to be the perfect atmosphere for the manifestation of the unholy and the cursed." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Billy Graham And His Friends", p. 13-1; quoting former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen, "White Sepulchers: The Hidden Language of the Mormon Temple", p. 46]

[/color][img]http://www.cephas-library.com/catholic/Pope_Coffin_Trapezoid.jpg[/img][/quote]

Can anyone explain to me why the person is kneeling in front of the pope?
My God YAWHE is a [b]JEALOUS [/b]God and won't stand for idoltary?

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Nathan' post='1210552' date='Mar 9 2007, 02:07 AM']TS, there are many people who might listen to your message, if you would leave out your anti-Catholic BS.[/quote]

What does BS means?