An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Catholic Leaders A Part Of The Illuminati?

Urib2007

Illuminati? [i]Really?[/i] :rolleyes:

Watch out! They're tunnelling under your house armed with rosaries and the hymns of Marty Haugen!

[img]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/bentcross.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ovrlnd.com/Images/popesata1.jpg[/img]

I can't understand why on earth the Pope is seated in a chair with an inverted cross!?!? It's pure blashemy if you ask me. Of all the satanic symbols out there, the inverted cross is the most brutal and most common. Just look at Marilyn Manson and all the other rock rats out there. They overtly display their upside down crosses to showcase their hatred towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't like to look at upside down crosses. Remember that the Antichrist is the one "who comes in the guise of Christ." Oh and while I'm discussing issues concerning the cross. What is up with the twisted crucifix?
The pope likes to use the twisted crucifix a lot. Did you know that satanists created the twisted cross in 666 A.D. to caricature the Roman Catholic traditonal crucifix? The quickly adopted it as one of their various symbols for the Antichrist.

I'm sure many of you have absolutely no clue on this issue, but many of you have unknowingly been bowing down to this symbol of the Antichrist since 1963!

I've heard many stories on how the Illuminati controls the Vatican and as far as I'm concerned, I don't doubt it one bit. Remember satan controls all the nations of the world, so why wouldn't he control the world's largest church?

[color="#8B0000"]And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world: he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
Revelation 12:9-10[/color]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." - Jesus (John 12:31)

"In whom the [b]god of this world (SATAN)[/b] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not...."
- 2 Corinthians 4:4[/color]

Edited by Urib2007

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Raphael' post='1210547' date='Mar 9 2007, 01:55 AM']I'm certain that there are many people trying to set up some sort of new world order with themselves in charge. That's what we call "greed" and "tyranny." It's gone on since the dawn of civilization. I'm not sure why we're supposed to be surprised that it's still going on. Anyway, I don't think that conspiracy theories really prove anything.[/quote]

I think when you call all the family members of the 9/11 victims, conspiracy theorists they might just get a [b]little[/b]bit upset.
Just because the found 'evidence' that the government lied to them and started to realise there is in fact a coverup they are called conspiracy theorists.
These people started to ask questions and were refused propper answers.
Like NORAD, the aerospace defence that mysteriously stood down.
Building 7 next to the twin towers that collapsed for NO reason at all.
The list goes on and on and on.....
If you call people that can see a lie from the truth a conspiracy theorists then i'm one.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to realise when you are being lied to :idontknow:

Behold, the martyrdom of Saint Peter:
[img]http://keptar.demasz.hu/arthp/art/l/lippi/flippino/brancacc/cruc_pet.jpg[/img]
And the Bishop of Rome is successor to [i]whom[/i]?

TruthSeeker777

[quote name='Nathan' post='1210557' date='Mar 9 2007, 02:15 AM']Do I have to spell it out? Bull****.[/quote] yes please uhh bull....? what

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1210560' date='Mar 8 2007, 07:24 PM']I've heard many stories on how the Illuminati controls the Vatican and as far as I'm concerned, I don't doubt it one bit. Remember satan controls all the nations of the world, so why wouldn't he control the world's largest church?[/quote]

Because Jesus promised us that it would never happen. We must believe Him.

I trust the promise of Christ: "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it" far more than rumors, innuendo, and supposed ties to the Enemy.

Here's my take on things:

The Devil ain't no joke. He's out there and he - with the desparate passion of a madman - wants us to turn away from God. He is also, however, a very smooth operator. You don't try a rebellion in Heaven without being pretty bright. But he also knows people are looking for him and whatever potential cronies he may have.

So he gets this idea.

He thinks, "Why attack the Church directly? I know I can't break through the gates, as the Lord of Hosts has promised. A direct assault would be favorable, though; these Christianist loons don't break for power or wealth so easily. Hm... Perhaps if I can convince them I am where I am not. A diversion! Then the real fight can begin! Bwahahaha!"

So while there are legions of abortionists, euthanizers, actual Satanists, madmen with nuclear weapons, oppressors of the poor, and enemies of good all clamoring for more power, the Christians are too concerned sorting each other out to deal with it. With a few suggestions and vague accusations, Satan can have Tetzel peddling indulgences, Luther hunting witches and Jews, France fighting to decide if Lutherans or Catholics were better, Chick writing tracts against obscure role-playing games and imagined demonic Papists. Why would Satan go to all the trouble of overthrowing the sucessors to the Apostles and setting up a secret (or not so secret, if the hidden agenda of the Satanic Papists is available online) puppet church when he can get all the Christians to go after eachother's throats? While they're doing that, he can cause all sorts of chaos with athiest French revolutionaries, Communists, warlords, genocidal despots.

Satan's evil, but he's no fool. Don't attack the Body, convince the eye it doesn't need the foot and the Body will attack itself.

Thy Geekdom Come

Look, proof of the New World Order:

[img]http://www.geocities.com/thezorrolegend/legendofzorro/orbisunum.jpg[/img]

That's a book with a picture of a globe, a snake, and the words "One World". So what? I could make that in PhotoShop, or draw it on a piece of notebook paper. Heck, I can claim I'm trying to start a new world order. It doesn't mean I have any influence whatsoever, or that I pose any threat to anything in particular.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Paladin' post='1210576' date='Mar 8 2007, 08:30 PM']That's a book with a picture of a globe, a snake, and the words "One World". So what? I could make that in PhotoShop, or draw it on a piece of notebook paper. Heck, I can claim I'm trying to start a new world order. It doesn't mean I have any influence whatsoever, or that I pose any threat to anything in particular.[/quote]

It's a joke, Paladin. It's a clip from the second Zorro movie. Thanks for your sense of humor. <_<

:P:

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1210696' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:28 PM'][mod]We don't post anti-Catholic libel about saints here. -Raphael[/mod][/quote]
If this doesn't convince Catholics their religion is an Illuminati lie like every other religion in the world save the true church that doesn't have any organization, than I don't know what will.

Good work Urib. Keep up the good fight of faith.

Soon enough, the NWO will crumble, and there are many here who will know what to do when it happens. I've seen many people ready for what is to come.