An Old School Catholic Message Board

Non-profound Silence And A Prayer Request

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

Greetings all,

for the last couple of months I've become something of a lurker here on Phatmass; this is partly due to my life becoming extraordinarily busy, but mainly due to an instruction-request from someone-with-authority (:bishop:) that I refrain from discussing my discernment with all but a very few people. It's tough for a chatterbox like myself, but it's also a joy to obey: he knows what is best for me and is, of course (;)), right.

My main purpose here is to ask for your prayers; I've been invited to visit a House and will spend a weekend there next month. If you would all spare a prayer for me between now and then I would be grateful.

Love and prayers,

PP

Consider it done, PP. Hope it is a Benedictine house that you're visiting, but that's just my personal inclination, you know.

We hold you close in prayer during your discernment. You'll be rewarded by your obedience, and hopefully before long we can hear more details :) But we'll be patient, too ^_^

puellapaschalis

Dear All,

thank you so much for your prayers and good wishes. They mean a great deal to me.
May God continue to bless you all during this Lenten season.

Love and prayers,

PP

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1211885' date='Mar 11 2007, 07:24 AM']Dear All,

thank you so much for your prayers and good wishes. They mean a great deal to me.
May God continue to bless you all during this Lenten season.

Love and prayers,

PP[/quote]

I've been missing your posts and wondering if you were "inside." You are in my prayers. Please pray for me. Even though I am joining a non-cloistered community , there is no on-line access for those in initial formation. I'll be praying for your Benedictine journey though. :sign:

Peace,

Pia

• 3 weeks later...
puellapaschalis

Dear All,

my visit is approaching rapidly - please pray for me, especially that I can keep the ear of my heart wide open to what God wishes to whisper to me. Yes, I'm getting a little nervous :)

PP

puellapaschalis

It's amazing what an email from a monastery about your visit and travel arrangements can do in terms of injecting some joy into your heart. God is good!

PP

That is really good to hear, sweetie :)

But, you know me. I am an affectionate old fool who loves you to bits :)

Divine_Mercy504

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1222920' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:33 AM']It's amazing what an email from a monastery about your visit and travel arrangements can do in terms of injecting some joy into your heart.[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean! ;)

Rachel