An Old School Catholic Message Board

Non-profound Silence And A Prayer Request

puellapaschalis

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1222920' date='Mar 30 2007, 05:33 AM']It's amazing what an email from a monastery about your visit and travel arrangements can do in terms of injecting some joy into your heart. God is good!

PP[/quote]

Oh Yes. I think that's the main reason Mother Wendy was emailing often during the troubles with my Mom. Even a suggestion about where to order long underwear perked me up. :lol_roll:

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1222920' date='Mar 30 2007, 07:33 AM']It's amazing what an email from a monastery about your visit and travel arrangements can do in terms of injecting some joy into your heart. God is good!

PP[/quote]
Thanks be to God.

May a spirit of peace and the God of Wisdom be near to you during your travels.

[quote name='Pia' post='1223012' date='Mar 30 2007, 11:39 AM']Oh Yes. I think that's the main reason Mother Wendy was emailing often during the troubles with my Mom. Even a suggestion about where to order long underwear perked me up. :lol_roll:[/quote]

LONG UNDERWEAR????? No way does it ever get THAT cold in OHIO, or does it? :shock: :shock:

[quote name='stlmom' post='1223075' date='Mar 30 2007, 11:07 AM']LONG UNDERWEAR????? No way does it ever get THAT cold in OHIO, or does it? :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Who knows? It's on the list. We sure don't wear it in Oregon. :lol_roll:

• 3 weeks later...
puellapaschalis

Thank you for your prayers; I was there this weekend (arrived back home a few hours ago). I have much to think and pray about, and the first thing I'm doing tomorrow morning is going to my parish priest and asking him when I can sit down and talk at him and then get some advice.

PP

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1244666' date='Apr 15 2007, 07:04 PM']Thank you for your prayers; I was there this weekend (arrived back home a few hours ago). I have much to think and pray about, and the first thing I'm doing tomorrow morning is going to my parish priest and asking him when I can sit down and talk at him and then get some advice.

PP[/quote]
Go sleep, PreciousPuella. I am still praying for vocational clarity for you.