An Old School Catholic Message Board

Johnny Depp Fan

dandy777

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1212908' date='Mar 13 2007, 09:46 AM']Johnny Depp is awesome. I don't usually mention that because everybody likes Depp. At least a lot of people from my generation that grew up with Johnny from his 21 Jumpstreet days, and I probably have a lot of Depp fans as friends. And of course the widespread adoration is well deserved! He's #2 on my favorite actor list. Of course people can PROBABLY guess who my favorite actor is. :detective: :idontknow:

[img]http://www.ojaiwan.net/cwimages/hhbts3.jpg[/img]

Here are the two geniuses in one cute picture sharing a laugh on the set of Sleepy Hollow.

P.S. The very end of Secret Window (as in the last few seconds) was GOLD. I mean, seriously priceless. Worth every penny I paid to watch it in the theater.[/quote]

Maybe we should start a Christopher Walkin thread, and we can talk about needing more cowbell. :)

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1213117' date='Mar 13 2007, 02:37 PM']Maybe we should start a Christopher Walkin thread, and we can talk about needing more cowbell. :)[/quote]
ahhh, I was LOOKING for a new title ...

I love Johnny!!! Especially in 21 Jump Street. Such a great show. They were undercover cops at a high school...I also loved Dustin Nguyen because he's Vietnamese...lol

• 4 weeks later...