An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prom

faithfulrock3r

Deus te Amat

i'm not going to prom... its the day the band gets back from California...

we get back at 2:30 am

imagine if there are flight delays....

and its the rainy season... hasnt stopped raining in 4 days.... :wacko:

i'm just not going :D

id rather post on PM anyway

hoosieranna

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1225866' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:25 PM']and its the rainy season... hasnt stopped raining in 4 days.... :wacko:[/quote]

Yuck!

hoosieranna

[quote name='Violet' post='1225905' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:43 PM']Oooo Nadhezda you're dress sounds pretty!!![/quote]

Thanks much. What's yours like, other than pink? BTW, call me Anna. It's my name.

Yep, go with a friend. I'm going with a friend...the girl i want to go with can't, and then the first girl i asked is going to be out of town....i finally just asked a good friend. she's sweet and i went to homecoming with her....i felt relaxed with her and there was no pressure at all. go with someone you can be relaxed with.

[quote name='faithfulrock3r' post='1212743' date='Mar 12 2007, 08:37 PM']What are your experiences/feelings about Prom. As for me, IT smells of elderberries. The first girl I asked to go couldn't, and the secong girl I had though about asking apparently just asked some lower-classman out because she thought no-one was going to ask her. I guess I'm just venting, but I am actually interested in what other people think.[/quote]

If it's not too late why not ask the girl anyways? If that's the only reason she asked a lower classmen out, and she says yes to you, then she could politely ask him if it's alright if she goes w/ you instead, since ur a senior, and "don't have anyone else to go w/ and she feels bad for you" and he has other proms to go. And if she asks him politely he surely won't say no!