An Old School Catholic Message Board

Check Out These Christian Frauds

Urib2007

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1213521' date='Mar 14 2007, 12:10 PM']BTW Fulltruth, when youre getting full blown physical manifestations of demons, that is some serious business...
The stuff about knowing "some Nephilims" and some of the other mighty hints youve been dropping on this board, tells me why you are here.

I was not shocked when you started 'fighting" me and posting against my messages here.[/quote]

Of course you think because we are all "against" your postings, there is something wrong with us.
It fits in well with your persecution complex, but maybe you should start worrying about the blinders from your eye.

John 12:40: "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they should see with their eyes and perceive with their heart, and turn for me to heal them."

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213530' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:20 AM']Those phonies?

You got to be kidding me, they are no more IFB in real life then Buddhists.[/quote]

You're about as IFB as Darwin Fish and Fred Phelps. I'm not sure which IFB pastors you're referring to, but the ones I'm referring to are good men(who I disagree with a lot, BTW).

Now Budge, show me where I teach unity with Catholicism, or repent of your lies and slander.

[quote]Now Budge, show me where I teach unity with Catholicism, or repent of your lies and slander.[/quote]

Youre united with them right now fighting the Bible Christian right on a Catholic message board.

What do you believe differently from me that has you so hot and bothered otherwise?

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213535' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:24 AM']Youre united with them right now fighting the Bible Christian right on a Catholic message board.

What do you believe differently from me that has you so hot and bothered otherwise?[/quote]
For one thing, I don't hold to conspiracy theories.

You mean like actual belief in Bible Prophecy?

Anyhow Ive posted on many other things, where have you been? [even things related to the opposition of Catholic doctrine to Christian]

Where were you?

Just like your favorite phony hangout of pretend IFBs whose true goal is to discredit Christian fundamentalists.

Fundamentalists for Rick Warren who preach against Biblical inerrancy, and who get mad at anyone who warns about interfaithism.

Im sure youll fit in just well here.

There are plenty of apostate Baptists who have "chosen" the other side.

Otherwise youd be helping me here rather then hindering me even if we disagreed on a few minor things.

[quote]Any attempt to make my words the mouthpiece of any particular branch of Christianity will only result in your inevitable confusion.[/quote]

I know how the game is played.

The above shows me you do not want anyone able to pin down your beliefs.

That makes you more effective in sowing confusion. Because you can just say "I do not believe that"

Anyhow...

Since youre a Baptist and all...

List what you believe differently from me [besides the conspiracy theory thing] that was too easy of an OUT.

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213542' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:29 AM']You mean like actual belief in Bible Prophecy?

Anyhow Ive posted on many other things, where have you been? [even things related to the opposition of Catholic doctrine to Christian]

Where were you?

Just like your favorite phony hangout of pretend IFBs whose true goal is to discredit Christian fundamentalists.

Fundamentalists for Rick Warren who preach against Biblical inerrancy, and who get mad at anyone who warns about interfaithism.

Im sure youll fit in just well here.

There are plenty of apostate Baptists who have "chosen" the other side.

Otherwise youd be helping me here rather then hindering me even if we disagreed on a few minor things.[/quote]

What favorite phony hangout would that be?

I think you're doing a better job of discrediting Christian Fundamentalists than I ever could.

I'm sure I won't fit in well. I'm a Baptist after all, I don't hold to the same beliefs as these Catholics here. They know that, why don't you?

Why would I help you when all you do is drag the name of Christ through the mud? The Lord rebuke thee Budge.

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213545' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:32 AM']I know how the game is played.

The above shows me you do not want anyone able to pin down your beliefs.

That makes you more effective in sowing confusion. Because you can just say "I do not believe that"

Anyhow...

Since youre a Baptist and all...

List what you believe differently from me [besides the conspiracy theory thing] that was too easy of an OUT.[/quote]

Easier to tell you what I do believe, since I don't know all of your stances. Would you rather have that?

You seem to be bothered by something.

I have written enough of my beliefs here.

What dont you agree with outside of the "conspiracy" stuff.

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213551' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:34 AM']You seem to be bothered by something.

I have written enough of my beliefs here.

What dont you agree with outside of the "conspiracy" stuff.[/quote]
All I ever see is you posting on the "conspiracy" stuff. How about this, go read this and you'll find out what I believe: [url="http://www.vor.org/truth/1689/1689bc00.html"]1689 London Baptist Confession[/url]

cmotherofpirl

If I were not a christian and read Budges posts I would run as far and as fast as I could in the opposite direction, and consider christianity as the home for the hopelessly insane. By their fruits you shall know them.

Matthew 7:15-23.

[u]Reformed[/u] Baptist?

So wonder we dont agree.

I notice reformed types get very hot and bothered towards Christian fundamentalists on Catholic boards.

Ie they may disagree with some Catholic doctrines, but they do not hold the same worldview as Christian fundamentalists {baptists or otherwise}

I guess I better not tell you what I think of Calvinism, you may really get mad.
[quote]Reformed Baptists are both Baptists and Calvinists, and typically adhere to the 1644 or 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith. They can trace their history through the early modern Particular Baptists and Fullerites of England.[/quote]

[quote]You are anything but a fundamental Christian teaching unity with Catholicism, false teachings and all.[/quote]

So not only are you not happy, and definatly not making any sense when it comes to Catholic Dogma (whether it be Byzatine, Roman, or Greek your ignorant of all true and real doctrinal facets.) you're not even happy with your own. Man are you lost or what?! You see I fully believe in the theory that when we act like geniuses to other Christians, God has a way of putting all the dirt we kicked on other Christians back in our faces. Sadly Budge that may happen to you, and when it does I will dance for joy. Catholics have no brawls ( at least I don't) with the majority of Protestant Christianity. But, sadly it seems that in attempt to keep the peace the only ones that are not being peaceful, are Protestant Christians. Protestant Christianity to me keeps Christ's teachings alive under different circumstances.

You, on the other hand, have not even an inkling of what you thing you know about the Catholic faith. You're are accusing it saddens me just as much as it angers me to see a child of God, judging when the they are told not to. (Matthew 7:1) Just because you are an angry ex-catholic who knows how to manipulate Scripture verses to prove your theory (only to your self mind you) does not mean that groups of educated Catholics will start kicking and screaming in the pews with your for theories that make [b]you[/b] happy instead of what makes [b]God[/b] happy.

And, for heaven's sake!! Will you bloody read some church history! If the Catholic church never existed your faith would have never existed, you wouldn't have even knows who to worship or how! So read, read, read Church history! Unless you're too good to know the origin of Christianity.

Edited by GloriaIesusChristi

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1213564' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:41 AM'][u]Reformed[/u] Baptist?

So wonder we dont agree.

I notice reformed types get very hot and bothered towards Christian fundamentalists on Catholic boards.

Ie they may disagree with some Catholic doctrines, but they do not hold the same worldview as Christian fundamentalists {baptists or otherwise}

I guess I better not tell you what I think of Calvinism, you may really get mad.[/quote]

I am a Fundamentalist. Now Budge, I'm going to ask you something. I want you to listen very closely, and then I want you to answer the question. I've noticed that you are very good at dodging this one.

"What is a Fundamentalist?" Define a Fundamentalist. What makes a person a Fundamentalist? What are the Fundamentals of the Christian Faith?

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Budge' post='1213564' date='Mar 14 2007, 12:41 PM'][u]Reformed[/u] Baptist?

So wonder we dont agree.

I guess I better not tell you what I think of Calvinism, you may really get mad.[/quote]What a surprise. Yet again, truth isn't determined by Holy Scriptures. Real truth is determined based on Budge's personal judgment.

Budge, it's one thing that you don't agree with Catholics. I get that. But, you seem to reject just about every non-Catholic Christian out there, as well. No one holds the truth but you. The world had to wait 2 millenia for a theologian like you to spread the real message of Christianity? Ummm...OK.