An Old School Catholic Message Board

False Flag Terror Events

FullTruth

I pray that none of you take this post down. All my allegations are totally supported by credible new websites, as well as some independant websites.

To start out, let me say one thing. Whether you believe me on which group of humans were the perpetrators of September 11, 2001, we both can agree with this one statement - it was the devil working in the lives of men, deceiving them with the promise of power and influence.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire"]February 27, 1933, the Reichstag building, the German government, was set on fire by men Loyal to Adolph Hitler. This event was the catalyst to secure Adolph Hitler's Nazi Regime.[/url]

What many people don't know is, [url="http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi_2"]Prescott Bush, the Grand Father of now President George W. Bush, was in dealings with the Nazi's.[/url]

For further readings - check these out.

[url="http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html"]How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power.[/url]

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html"]And here's Fox News lame attempt to make an evil act not so bad[/url] - LOL!

I bet many of you didn't know that, did you. [url="http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/"]Bush's have had many dealings with the Nazi's, and it is a well hidden fact that the Bush Family Fortune was made from gold fillings of Jewish people who were murdered in concentration camps.[/url]

[url="http://www.pa56.org/skullandbones.htm"]Prescott Bush was also a member of Skull and Bones in Yale and one of the individuals who stole Geronimo's bones and skull to be used in this groups sick and twisted rituals.[/url]

For more reading -
[url="http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml"]CBS.com News- Skull And Bones.[/url]

That article also points out, George W. Bush is a part of Skull and Bones.

Are the more connections between The Nazi's, the Bushes, and Skull and Bones?

[url="http://www.cephasministry.com/nwothule.html"]Yes, the Skull and Bones society has a counterpart in Germany, the Thule society.[/url]

Additional reading -

[url="http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thule.htm"]The Thule Society, Skull and Bones, and George Bush's Christianity.[/url]

[url="http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm"]More on Bush and Kerry being Skull and Bones.[/url]

Since the Bush Family has so many occult ties with the Nazi's, is it conceivable the U. S. Government was just as responsible to accomplish the most horrific terror attack ever?

[url="http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html"]In 1962, American Politicians put plans to paper to commit a terrorist plot on their own soil, and blame it on Cuba[/url] as an excuse to go to war against Cuba, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed it, saying it would be okay.

Just to quote the beginning paragraph -

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled "Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba" was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals -- part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose -- [b]included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington," including "sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated)," faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a "Remember the Maine" incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods "may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government."[/b]

Too bad for them, JFK ended his own life by saying he wouldn't allow it to happen, which I brings me hope that not all who are in the Illuminati Bloodlines are beyond salvation. I expect to see JFK in heaven with me, and we will be dancing in streets of glory.

But Operation Northwoods sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Governments have always used false terror attacks to promote war. The Nazi's and their masters, the Illuminati, used the Reichstag fire to claim power, and now the Bush's and their masters, the Illuminati, use 9/11 to claim power, to create the kingdom of their master, the kingdom of the Anti-Christ.

Edited by FullTruth

[quote name='kujo' post='1214818' date='Mar 17 2007, 01:16 AM']Wow....

I...

Wow...

I am speechless...[/quote]
I take it, you've never heard of this stuff before.

There's a reason the Bible calls the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ the mystery of Babylon.

Not many people see the clues or become aware of what is happening around them, so it remains a mystery to them.

I hope this has opened your eyes.

The Bush's are not Christian - they are a crime family guilty of war crimes as much as Hitler was guility of war crimes.

There is one thing though. I think the current president isn't co-operating 100 per cent. First of all, he hasn't signed the Military Commissions act, which will get rid of Haebas Corpus.

And his actions, which have aroused much suspicision, during 9/11. People accuse the President of knowing the attacks were happening because of his actions and the secret service reactions, i. e. - the Secret Service didn't take the President out of the classroom immediately after learning of the first attack.

But if you knew, and you were co-operating, you'd make it as believable as possible. President Bush, IMHO, wanted to give people a clue this was all planned, because it was evil in his sight. That's just MHO.

hoosieranna

I read the sources. I would just caution using Wikipedia as a reliable, quotable source. It can be slightly sketchy, being user edited. That said, I'm still skeptical of conspiracy theories and I need time to digest the allegations. You made me examine another viewpoint, and that's the whole point of debate. BTW, Your posts are much easier to read when the tone is not one of hysteria. Thanks. :)

Edited by Nadezhda

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1214840' date='Mar 17 2007, 02:41 AM']I read the sources. I would just caution using Wikipedia as a reliable, quotable source. It can be slightly sketchy, being user edited. That said, I'm still skeptical of conspiracy theories and I need time to digest the allegations. You made me examine another viewpoint, and that's the whole point of debate. BTW, Your posts are much easier to read when the tone is not one of hysteria. Thanks. :)[/quote]
Thanks for your compliment.

I can find other sources for the Reichstag other than wiki, because it is a known historical fact that has been publicized to people. It's just not one that gets highly publicized, for obvious reasons.

It was just the first link I found on it, and it was pretty complete.

The other things, like the Nephilim, I can understand where you come from. I can only imagine what many of you must think. Up until 5-6 years ago, I had never heard of them, and anybody who would have discussed such things with me, I would have had a hard time believing myself. I was introduced to the term first through the JPS bible - and it was in Genesis 6:4, and then a teaching from someone named O'niel McQuick.

When me and some friends read the term in the JPS, we debated for five or six hours what Nephilim were, and what we thought they were was not what I am talking about right now.

Edited by FullTruth

I dont think the actions of his grandfather should affect the president. He wasn't around at the time and had nothing to do with it.

"And his actions, which have aroused much suspicision, during 9/11. People accuse the President of knowing the attacks were happening because of his actions and the secret service reactions, i. e. - the Secret Service didn't take the President out of the classroom immediately after learning of the first attack."

There was nothing he could have done at that time. It's not like he could have seen what the future held and then stopped anything else from happening.

"and now the Bush's and their masters, the Illuminati, use 9/11 to claim power, to create the kingdom of their master, the kingdom of the Anti-Christ."

Well for a king, he dosent have much power. Only allowed four years at a time to rule and can even be voted out. Not so strong.

Edited by Fixxxer

[quote]President Bush, IMHO, wanted to give people a clue this was all planned, because it was evil in his sight.[/quote]

Directed towards the group.

This is what Im talking about the mixing truth with lies.

That doesnt even make any sense.

[quote name='Fixxxer' post='1214864' date='Mar 17 2007, 05:09 AM']I dont think the actions of his grandfather should affect the president. He wasn't around at the time and had nothing to do with it.

"And his actions, which have aroused much suspicision, during 9/11. People accuse the President of knowing the attacks were happening because of his actions and the secret service reactions, i. e. - the Secret Service didn't take the President out of the classroom immediately after learning of the first attack."

There was nothing he could have done at that time. It's not like he could have seen what the future held and then stopped anything else from happening.

"and now the Bush's and their masters, the Illuminati, use 9/11 to claim power, to create the kingdom of their master, the kingdom of the Anti-Christ."

Well for a king, he dosent have much power. Only allowed four years at a time to rule and can even be voted out. Not so strong.[/quote]
Protocol would have been the moment there is a [b]possible attack[/b], and the first plane slamming into the First World Trade Center should have been considered a possible attack until investigations proved otherwise, on America's soil the Secret Service would have [b]immediately[/b], not 15 minutes later, taken the President out of his current location to take him to a secret location.

Because Protocol wasn't followed, one can only assume he knew of the attacks and knew he was safe. If he was going with the rouse, he would have immediately left the location to keep up the deception. He didn't.

I'm probably the only 9/11 truther who has any sympathy for President Bush, because he is a puppet, and I think he is an unwilling puppet.

On Bush Grandfather and Bush, they both are part of Skull and Bones.

They rituals are not well documented, but some of the details are - and be ready to be grossed out -

Masterbating on a skeleton, while watching someone dressed as SATAN who performs a mock human sacrifice of a woman by slitting the throat of a life sized replica.

President Bush was just as much a part of that initiation as Prescott was.

These are just some reports of former members of Skull and Bones/Free Masons/the Illuminati. I haven't witnessed any of these rituals, thank God!

And before you say, what the Grand Father did has no effect on the Grand Son, Scripture says otherwise.

[quote name='Exodus 20:4-5' date=' JPS']hou shalt not make unto thee a graven image, nor any manner of likeness, of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; thou shalt not bow down unto them, nor serve them; for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me;[/quote]

If you make a choice between God and mammon, like Prescott did, it puts a generational curse on the family, until such time, a member of the family puts his/her foot down and breaks the curse by giving their heart and life to Jesus Christ.

Since I haven't seen President Bush make restitution with the Jewish Nation, I can only assume he isn't lead of the Holy Ghost to do that, so he isn't repentful of his family fortune.

Honestly, think about like this, how many children of Mofia don't like their parent and want nothing to do with them or their money. Why hasn't President Bush done the same?

Edited by FullTruth

[quote name='Budge' post='1214894' date='Mar 17 2007, 09:21 AM']Directed towards the group.

This is what Im talking about the mixing truth with lies.

That doesnt even make any sense.[/quote]
What part of In My Humble Opinion, theory, idea, do you not understand. I don't know for certain, and I give President Bush the benefit of the doubt!

I would rather believe those responsibile do have some sort of concious, and I want to find [b]the good in them[/b], instead of saying they are evil through and through.

[quote]
If you make a choice between God and mammon, like Prescott did, it puts a generational curse on the family, until such time, a member of the family puts his/her foot down and breaks the curse by giving their heart and life to Jesus Christ.[/quote]This interpretation of Exodus is, however, contradicted by other verses in the Bible:

[quote]
"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin" (Deut. 24:16).

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him" (Ezek. 18:20)

"In the second year of Joash son of Jehoahaz king of Israel reigned Amaziah the son of Joash king of Judah.... And it came to pass, as soon as the kingdom was confirmed in his hand, that [Amaziah] slew his servants which had slain the king his father. But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin" (2 Kings 14:1-6).[/quote]

[quote]I don't know for certain, and I give President Bush the benefit of the doubt![/quote]

More truth mixed with lies.

All of this is to discredit those who warn about the NWO by appearing to warn about the NWO while dribbling in lies along the way.

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Maggie' post='1214962' date='Mar 17 2007, 12:28 PM']This interpretation of Exodus is, however, contradicted by other verses in the Bible:[/quote]
Ever been judged because people knew one of your parents?

I've been plenty of times because my mother is 'strange'. Demonically possessed would be a more accurate description.

While I was covering a story at a High School, the principal came up to me and after she said she knew my mother she asked me if I was going to write a positive article about the event. The Event was the 30-hour famine, so how can you not write a positive article about some teenagers who want help hungry children in the third world?

People immediately equate the sins of the parents onto their children, because how far can the acorn be from the tree.

So while I accept the sons will only be accounted for the sins they committed, the bible does say there is a generational curse, and that generation curse isn't parents killing their children, but Familiar Spirits who pass habits of the parents onto their children. That is why so many drug addicted teens have drug addicted parents, and alcoholic teens have alcoholic parents. The curse is passed from one generation to the next, until someone decides to put their foot down and come out from their family and live a pure and holy life before God through having faith in Jesus Christ and his death on the cross.

[quote name='Budge' post='1214964' date='Mar 17 2007, 01:07 PM']More truth mixed with lies.

All of this is to discredit those who warn about the NWO by appearing to warn about the NWO while dribbling in lies along the way.[/quote]
LOL! :lol_roll:

To quote Oscar Wilde,

I can't take someone who takes themselves too seriously, seriously!

Only a Disinformationist would write reams about 9-11 and then add the crazy stuff added in here.

Edited by Budge

[quote]
I've been plenty of times because [b]my mother is 'strange'. Demonically possessed [/b]would be a more accurate description.[/quote]

:blink: