An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Miss Sammy Blaze's Palm Sunday Cd Release!

dUSt

[size=6][font="Times New Roman"]Don't miss Sammy Blaze's Palm Sunday CD Release![/font][/size]

[b]FEATURING LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:[/b] [size=5] [font="Georgia"]Sammy Blaze[/font], [font="Arial Black"]Point 5 Covenant[/font], [font="Times New Roman"]Popple[/font], [font="Impact"]Akalyte[/font], [font="Georgia"]Paradox[/font], [font="Trebuchet MS"]M.A.S.[/font] and More![/size]

[i]Come watch the concert for free! Bring some cash if you want the CD![/i]

Hosted by St John the Apostle's Lifeteen in North Richland Hills TX.

[b]Cost: [/b]FREE
[b]Place:[/b] St John the Apostle, N Richland Hills, TX
[b]Directions:[/b] [url="http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=7341+Glenview+Dr,+Richland+Hills,+TX+76180&layer=&sll=32.823866,-97.220667&sspn=0.006636,0.013561&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=17&ll=32.823796,-97.220678&spn=0.006636,0.013561&iwloc=addr"]http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&a...&iwloc=addr[/url]
[b]Time:[/b] Sunday, April 1st @ 7pm

Don't sleep on this event. This is the first time all of these artist's will be together in the same spot all at once. If you show up, there's a good chance you'll be in a future phatmass video of some sort. haha

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1215899' date='Mar 19 2007, 01:53 PM']I will most likely be present.

:disguise:[/quote]
If you think you'll be able to make it in on time, it would be awesome if you could participate in the mass preceding the event Father.

if you have any open slots left, i'd love to rock a small set.
either way, i'll try to make it. i'm sure the CD will be fiyah.
peace be.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1216005' date='Mar 19 2007, 06:52 PM']If you think you'll be able to make it in on time, it would be awesome if you could participate in the mass preceding the event Father.[/quote]

umm ill go to that mass as along as kids arent dancing around the altar...lol

[quote name='paradox' post='1216183' date='Mar 19 2007, 09:10 PM']if you have any open slots left, i'd love to rock a small set.
either way, i'll try to make it. i'm sure the CD will be fiyah.
peace be.[/quote]

Added to the line-up bro. Can't wait to see you! I anticipate that everyone will get to rock about 2 songs, haha. SPITTIN HOT FIRE!!!

franciscanheart

[quote name='dUSt' post='1216412' date='Mar 20 2007, 09:31 AM']Added to the line-up bro. Can't wait to see you! I anticipate that everyone will get to rock about 2 songs, haha. SPITTIN HOT FIRE!!![/quote]
only two?!?! boo.

i'm there. the event is out on facebook and myspace. hopefully that'll generate some attendance...

[quote name='zealousrap' post='1216109' date='Mar 19 2007, 07:53 PM']thanks for the invite :rolleyes:[/quote]
You're invited.

Also featuring: ZEALOUS!

I won't make the mass. I will offer mass though at dust's house later followed by an enthronement of his home to our the twin hearts.

Looking forward to the trip.

If Sammy is going to perform last at least I'LL get to see him hopefully.