An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Miss Sammy Blaze's Palm Sunday Cd Release!

dUSt

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1218076' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:19 AM']No one has hookups?

not cool........... phatmass needs love.

lots of it.[/quote]
Phatmass is only loved in Kansas. That's about it.

OR get the peeps from that parish to forward, they can invite the whole diocese themselves. Lifeteen is this big different subdivision of Catholic teens anyway.

Crack that bullwhip on them! :club:

franciscanheart

We need both dioceses there! Fort Worth AND Dallas! I've been telling peeps from our parish about it and I've emailed some YMs at other parishes... but you hardly ever hear anything back and you see the fruits of your labor even less!

[quote name='SeanP' post='1218276' date='Mar 24 2007, 10:15 AM']id love to make it to this show![/quote]
If you were there, it would turn this event from "so-so" to"OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS DOPE!!!".

[quote name='dUSt' post='1218078' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:21 AM']Phatmass is only loved in Kansas. That's about it.[/quote]

"there's no place like home..."

Man...this will be so dope it's not even funny!

It'll be taped right? right?

[quote name='dUSt' post='1217487' date='Mar 22 2007, 07:54 PM']Oh... we should talk about that...[/quote]

man what is going on here. you mean to tell me you tossed me off two tracks like yesterdays newspaper?

in the words of the black eyed peas, "where is the love?"

[quote name='Seven77' post='1218289' date='Mar 24 2007, 11:27 AM']Man...this will be so dope it's not even funny!

It'll be taped right? right?[/quote]

I will have my video camera and see if we can't get multiples going on
tightness like this should not be restricted to one camera

We need people to sponsor a Catholic Rap tour. So if you want the Catholic rap tour to come to your city, talk a youth minister into hosting it.

The Catholic Rap tour can be 1-5 rappers (with or without other genres of Catholic music).

Don't get angry that these things happen in Texas, talk to some people! :)
The rappers want to travel, but traveling costs money.
Parishes have money.
Parishes can make rappers travel.

Who's in? Catholic-rap-a-palooza :drool:
I am working on getting them up to Indiana.
May of 08 is my plan.

DANG!!! i just found out i have to work at 7:00 am monday morning, because we have a group of volunteers that day. i was supposed to have it off, since i'm working saturday, but apparently the man is trying to hold me down. it looks like i'm unfortunately going to have to back out for the CD release. i apologize and pray for nothing but goodness with the event. i know it will be dope, just like the album.
sorry...
:annoyed: