An Old School Catholic Message Board

Found A Tiny Crucifix

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='toledo_jesus' post='1217910' date='Mar 23 2007, 08:01 PM']I liked the story...but it was hard to get through. There, I said it.[/quote]
Blasphemer! :maddest:

...Actually, I agree. After it, I only got a few pages into [i]Conceived Without Sin[/i] before putting it down from tedium.

Big props to Bud Macfarlane, though! It takes guts to write a thoroughly Catholic novel, let alone three. :thumbsup:

[quote name='dUSt' post='1217797' date='Mar 23 2007, 05:20 PM']I think you should put an ad in the paper. If that don't work, pay for a commercial on your local Catholic radio station, also, put announcements in every church bulletin within a 100 mile radius. If you still canot find owner, I'd start raising some money to run a commercial during American Idol... still no results? Looks like you'll have to run a Superbowl commercial.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='thedude' post='1217506' date='Mar 22 2007, 07:43 PM']I found it while sweeping a parking lot. I have no clue how I would find out who owns it and this happened a little less than a year ago. Should I just keep it? Feels kinda weird.[/quote]

Well if you wanted you could scan it in print out a picture of it, and type your or a email on it and big words on it "IS THIS YOURS? BE HONEST" and put it up in the same parking lot. Then see if anyone response...

toledo_jesus

[quote name='Paladin' post='1217989' date='Mar 23 2007, 11:46 PM']Blasphemer! :maddest:

...Actually, I agree. After it, I only got a few pages into [i]Conceived Without Sin[/i] before putting it down from tedium.

Big props to Bud Macfarlane, though! It takes guts to write a thoroughly Catholic novel, let alone three. :thumbsup:[/quote]
yeah, but he went off the deep end. google him and his wife.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' post='1218297' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:45 PM']yeah, but he went off the deep end. google him and his wife.[/quote]
Geez, I had no idea. :( Pray for Bud MacFarlane and his wife Marie Bai!