An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Downtime :(

dUSt

theculturewarrior

Maybe I've been working behind enemy lines too long, but when you say ribs, rims, and paint job in the same post, I kind of wonder where you're going with it.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1220056' date='Mar 26 2007, 08:59 PM']I had Famous Dave's for dinner tonight ...[/quote]
One of my favorite restaurants.
:blowkiss: Hot. Link. Sausage.

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1220082' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:20 PM']Next on "Pimp my Phorum" We install hydraulics and a sound system designed to shatter cars.[/quote]

Ok that was really good!!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' post='1220046' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:44 PM']Definitely not PC! :ohno:[/quote]
You're right.

iMac.

we had famous daves for the grooms supper..woot-woot

if Tierra and I are on the same side you know you dont have much hope..muwahahahaha

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' post='1220128' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:16 PM']This phorum needs a good PC witch-hunt.[/quote]
Using my top secret moderator editing powers, I have hidden an image of a PC somewhere on the phorum. Now you may carry on with your witch-hunt.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

If dUSt needs some help with t-shirt designs, I have the software and some skills... I can help ya out :D:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Raphael' post='1220142' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:36 PM']Using my top secret moderator editing powers, I have hidden an image of a PC somewhere on the phorum. Now you may carry on with your witch-hunt.[/quote]
I was serious, by the way.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Raphael' post='1220415' date='Mar 27 2007, 09:44 AM']I was serious, by the way.[/quote]

Yes, I figured you were... and I've looked around. Can I get some hints? :idontknow:

Like... how big is this image?