An Old School Catholic Message Board

"anti-war Protest" Organizers Are Anti-american... And Losin

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1220252' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:57 PM'][b]SECOND[/b] - I can't wait to read on this thread posts from people who defend Jihad and the laft and ANSWER and CAIR so I can come back at them because, dammit I have been away for sooooo long![/quote]

Interesting name you've got there: [i]Evil Conservative[/i]... Americans who don't support the war on "terror" are NOT Anti American. Seriously, dude. You obviously need to educate yourself a bit more regarding 9/11 and don't turn to Fox News for your source of information.

Like most journalists and fair individuals, why don't you research the claims that the 9/11 Truth Movement have made and then you'll see that we're not defending Al-[i]CIA[/i]DA. [b]The government had prior knowledge to the attacks on 9/11.
[/b]

1. Explain Bin Laden's Family link to the Bush family.... In summer 1971, Osama and Salem Bin Laden enjoyed a holiday in Sweden with some of their 55 brothers and sisters. Salen went on to become a business partner of the man who is leading the hunt for his brother. In the 1970's, he and George W. Bush were founders of the Arbusto Energy....

2. The CIA created Bin Laden - The CIA used Bin Laden to attack the Serbs in the late 1990's. Bin Laden's code name was Tim Osmond in the CIA.

3. Are you going to call the family's who lost their loved ones on 9/11 "supporters of Jihad" because they are against the war in Iraq? The huge 9/11 Truth Movement is made up of hundreds of the victim's families.

4. Why were some public officials warned not to fly to New York on the morning of 9/11. John Ashcroft was warned. Mayor Willie Brown was warned. [i]Newsweek[/i] reported that a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the morning of September 11, apparently because of security reasons. Author Salman Rushdie was warned by the Federal Aviation Authority not to fly on 9/11. Still the average American is still kept in the dark because it hasn't made the nightly newscast.

5. Why did NORAD stand down for the first time in its 50 year history?

6. Bin Laden Family Evacuated -- Two dozen members of Osama Bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the US in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington. Over 160 members were flown out of the country to Saudi Arabia!
What's wrong with this picture?

7. At end of the 3 week Afghan War, 8,000 Taliban and Al-Qaeda members were flown to Pakistan for safety. It had been their job to start up the crisis in Afghanistan. The government admits that they flew them out to safety.

8. Bin Laden met with the CIA section chief for 10 days in July 2001. Why was the CIA meeting with Bin Laden at the hospital?

[quote]Perhaps defense contractors...[/quote]Now take that thought further...Halliburton etc.
[quote]
I think your "NWO" theories are silly. There have always been and will always be, until the end of time, people trying to take complete control.[/quote]

So if you think there are people trying to take control why is the NWO so hard to beleive?
[quote]
I think you should let it go. It's not the Church, despite your repeated claims, because even though "new world order" can mean something bad, that doesn't mean that every occasion of the term is bad.[/quote]The Popes call for a NWO constantly and are aligned with the globalist elites via the UN.
Pope calls for a new world order
[quote]
Thursday, January 1, 2004 Posted: 1421 GMT (10:21 PM HKT)

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope John Paul II rang in the New Year on Thursday with a renewed call for peace in the Middle East and Africa and the creation of a new world order based on respect for the dignity of man and equality among nations.

John Paul presided over a morning Mass inside St. Peter's Basilica to mark the World Day of Peace, which the Roman Catholic Church celebrates every January 1. He appeared in good form, delivering his entire homily in a strong and clear voice despite a relatively tiring holiday schedule.

This year, John Paul directed his thoughts to continuing conflicts around the globe. But he stressed that to bring about peace, there needs to be a new respect for international law and the creation of a "new international order" based on the goals of the United Nations.

He called for "an order that is able to give adequate solutions to today's problems based on the dignity of the human being, on an integral development of society, on solidarity among nations rich and poor, on the sharing of resources and the extraordinary results of scientific and technical progress."

The pope lamented continuing violence between Israel and the Palestinians, and also offered his prayers for his ambassador to Burundi, Archbishop Michael Courtney, who was gunned down by assailants this week as he returned from a funeral.

John Paul said Courtney was killed "while he carried out his mission in favor of dialogue and reconciliation" in the central African country, which has been wracked by violence for a decade.

"Let us pray for him, hoping that his example and sacrifice will bring about the fruits of peace in Burundi and the world," he said.

Earlier this month, John Paul issued a formal document marking the World Day of Peace in which he called for a reform of the United Nations and international law to deal with the evolving threat of terrorism.

He said a new respect for international law was the only way to achieve peace and guarantee against the arbitrary use of force. He did not mention the United States by name, but his message appeared aimed at the U.S. anti-terrorism campaign—and in particular at Washington's pre-emptive war in Iraq, which was launched without the specific authorization of the United Nations.

John Paul was a vocal critic of the Iraq war, dispatching envoys to Washington and Baghdad to try to prevent hostilities from breaking out and exhorting world leaders that war was not inevitable and was "always a defeat for humanity."

"Because peace is possible ... it is necessary," he said during his homily Thursday.

The New Year's Mass was the last major celebration of the Christmas season for John Paul, who is 83 and suffers from Parkinson's disease, which makes it difficult for him to speak, as well as knee and hip ailments that make it almost impossible for him to walk or stand.

He cut back some of his holiday activities and scrapped two traditional papal events—the ordination of bishops January 6 and baptisms on January 11.

But throughout the Christmas season, he has appeared far stronger than during the series of celebrations in October marking his 25th anniversary as pope. Then, he was unable to deliver many of his homilies and had to have others to read them on his behalf.[/quote]

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1221099' date='Mar 28 2007, 10:59 AM'][img]http://www.informationliberation.com/files/cnnpoll9112.JPG[/img][/quote]"This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those internet users who have chosen to participate...maybe this poll is another victim of "media jihad"? LOL

There is a NWO being created by the Elites which are a bunch of Sicko Nutjobs who control the world bank, the international banks, and all national banks. They want to create economic stranglehold on all of humanity because it pleases them to see young children in Africa and other third world countries to be sickly and die on a daily basis. Just like the days of Noah, these elites have only one kind of imagination, that is evil continually. They want to create the same conditiions here in North America as well, and they are making plans to create that kind of instablity here.

They elites hate us, because there is an emnity between us and them, and we will be in a war against them until Jesus Christ returns and throws the Anti-Christ into the burning lake of fire, freeing us forever from those sicko nutjobs. Praise God.

That is what this is all about.

Answer is controlled by these Sicko Nutjobs. So is President Bush. So it is not President Bush who is controlling Answer, but the Illuminati, the organization which controls him, that is controlling Answer as well. These Sicko Nutjobs created the first kind of sleeper cells, because each of these groups/individuals really don't know they are on the same team.

If you think President Bush is the most powerful man alive, you are sadly mistaken.

[img]http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/Illuminati_pyramid_structure.jpg[/img]

Edited by FullTruth

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1220886' date='Mar 27 2007, 10:22 PM']Our struggle "is not against flesh and blood but Principalities and Powers"

keep those words in mind my friends.[/quote]

Amen.
This is good verses evil.
And evil groups will happily use the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" doctrine when dealing with (ie. warring with) the USA and the EU and Israel and any allies of the West

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1220876' date='Mar 27 2007, 10:18 PM']OK, I see where you're coming from. I still don't think I would make the leap from Clark legally representing a Nazi to the claim that ANSWER is sympathetic with the Nazi cause. I think he was just playing the role of a money-hungry lawyer. The biggest issue I have is that radical left-wing organizations (e.g. ANSWER, communists, anarchists, etc) are so diametrically opposed to Nazism, which is a right-wing beast. I can't see them as being allies...too much bad blood.[/quote]

I understand what you are reasoning.
This man worked as the most ineffective US Attorney General at a time when we were being warned that active anti-Christian, anti-USA people were working in the US Government
Evil does not make use of logic, but chaos.

Clark's MO:
[b]"the enemy of my enemy is my friend."[/b]
this guy, and his fri3ends, and his organizations - including ANSWER - will aid anyone who seeks to destroy the USA
it has been demonstrated and it is happening today

Hey, Lounge Daddy, still waiting for your reply on helping me answer these questions.

===

The 9/11 lie is in critical condition

March 25, 2007
J. Plummer

[color="#000000"]There was a time, not long ago, when daring to question the official account of 9/11 was risky business. One was almost guaranteed to be attacked as a "crazy person" or a "traitor" or a "terrorist sympathizer." Times have changed. At this point, less than 20% of the population believes they were given the full truth regarding 9/11 . Logically one might ask: "Why is that?"

It wasn't for lack of trying that the government failed in its propaganda campaign. It wasn't for lack of "helping hands" in the mainstream media. (Though even that support has begun to fall apart.) No, it was one thing and one thing only that caused hundreds of millions of American citizens to openly question the official account of 9/11; the evidence.

In short, the evidence that we have been shamelessly lied to regarding the events of 9/11 is irrefutable. There is an enormous body of circumstantial evidence, there is an enormous body of physical evidence, and there is an enormous body of historical evidence. Perhaps most damning (at this point) is the ongoing cover up itself. -The deliberate attempt to obstruct an open discussion of the facts. Evidence of that grows by the hour, but not to worry...

If you want to see how the investigation into the attacks of 9/11 was obstructed at every turn; simply watch 9/11 Press for Truth.

If you want to learn the history of government sponsored " false flag " terrorism, simply watch TERROR STORM.

If you want to see the evidence of controlled demolition (all of which has been completely ignored by the mainstream media and government talking heads) check out September 11 Revisited , or this segment of 911 Mysteries , or this segment from Rise of the Police State .

If you want to know what an absolute fraud the "investigation" we finally got was, you can get started with just a handful of issues. Like:

1. One of the most damning pieces of physical evidence regarding the events of 9/11 (the collapse of WTC 7) wasn't even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report. How could any report claiming to provide "the fullest possible account" of the events of 9/11 ignore the unexpected free-fall collapse of a 47 story office tower ? Is it because, to this day, nobody can explain how it fell? Is it because it wasn't struck by any planes or burned with any jet fuel (the magic formula that supposedly brought down the twin towers?) Is it because pools of molten metal remained in its basement for weeks and partially evaporated steel beams were found in its wreckage? (It is physically impossible for burning office materials and diesel fuel to liquefy structural steel; let alone evaporate it into a gas.) How did "The Commission" deal with these smoking gun issues that clearly contradict the official account? Simple; they ignored them.

2. How about those towers? You know, the two 110 story buildings constructed with an outer shell of perimeter columns and an ENORMOUS inner array of core columns that supported the buildings' vertical loads. Of those towers, the commission report claimed " exterior walls bore most of the weight of the building. The interior core of the buildings was a hollow steel shaft ." This is an inexcusable inaccuracy that any "investigator" with an Internet connection and 5 minutes can easily prove wrong. And it should be noted; any claim or "theory" of how the towers collapsed based on this erroneous "hollow shaft" model is fatally flawed. Who in their right mind can take an "official report" like this seriously? If they got something this simple wrong, what else did they miss?

3. Lets not forget "The Commission" said there was " no credible evidence that any person in the United States gave the hijackers substantial financial assistance. Similarly, we have seen no evidence that any foreign government-or foreign government official-supplied any funding ." Hmm, interesting. How about the Pakistani ISI chief who wired $100,000 to the alleged "lead hijacker" Mohamed Atta? Indian intelligence has verified this . And there has been no evidence to refute it. Is that worth looking into? -And how about Sibel Edmonds? Why was she ignored and then gagged under the veil of "National Security." Better yet, how about we just have her testify in open hearings about "money trails" and where they lead to in our government?

And if all this isn't enough, maybe the few remaining skeptics would like to hear from some Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials who question the validity of the 9/11 Commission Report. No problem. Start here.

-So it's true. Times have changed and the people (for good reason) no longer believe the lies they've been fed about 9/11. We've woken up to the level of corruption in our government and the official lie (by all practical means of determination) is in critical condition and not expected to recover.

This can only mean one thing. An Independent investigation into the attacks of 9/11 WILL BE conducted. And this time, it isn't going to be handful of citizens asking questions and demanding answers; it's going to be 80% of the country. And this time, you won't so easily ignore and whitewash the sensitive issues, because an educated citizenry is not so easily fooled. And this time, those who have stonewalled, lied, manipulated, covered up and acted in a criminally negligent manner will be held accountable for their actions.

To those in power who've forgotten the reality of their position in government, YOU SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Once again, you're on notice to stop ignoring our demands for a new investigation. This issue isn't going to go away, and your refusal to address it will cost you dearly.

===========

Interesting name you've got there: Evil Conservative... Americans who don't support the war on "terror" are NOT Anti American. Seriously, dude. You obviously need to educate yourself a bit more regarding 9/11 and don't turn to Fox News for your source of information.

Like most journalists and fair individuals, why don't you research the claims that the 9/11 Truth Movement have made and then you'll see that we're not defending Al-CIADA. The government had prior knowledge to the attacks on 9/11.

1. Explain Bin Laden's Family link to the Bush family.... In summer 1971, Osama and Salem Bin Laden enjoyed a holiday in Sweden with some of their 55 brothers and sisters. Salen went on to become a business partner of the man who is leading the hunt for his brother. In the 1970's, he and George W. Bush were founders of the Arbusto Energy....

2. The CIA created Bin Laden - The CIA used Bin Laden to attack the Serbs in the late 1990's. Bin Laden's code name was Tim Osmond in the CIA.

3. Are you going to call the family's who lost their loved ones on 9/11 "supporters of Jihad" because they are against the war in Iraq? The huge 9/11 Truth Movement is made up of hundreds of the victim's families.

4. Why were some public officials warned not to fly to New York on the morning of 9/11. John Ashcroft was warned. Mayor Willie Brown was warned. Newsweek reported that a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the morning of September 11, apparently because of security reasons. Author Salman Rushdie was warned by the Federal Aviation Authority not to fly on 9/11. Still the average American is still kept in the dark because it hasn't made the nightly newscast.

5. Why did NORAD stand down for the first time in its 50 year history?

6. Bin Laden Family Evacuated -- Two dozen members of Osama Bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the US in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington. Over 160 members were flown out of the country to Saudi Arabia!
What's wrong with this picture?

7. At end of the 3 week Afghan War, 8,000 Taliban and Al-Qaeda members were flown to Pakistan for safety. It had been their job to start up the crisis in Afghanistan. The government admits that they flew them out to safety.

8. Bin Laden met with the CIA section chief for 10 days in July 2001. Why was the CIA meeting with Bin Laden at the hospital?[/color]

Phoenix Reborn

And why exactly are you asking Lounge Daddy to answer these questions?

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

Mark Cuban is anti American! :rolleyes:
Look at what he's going to do!

------
[img]http://blog.kir.com/archives/cuban.jpg[/img]

[size=3][color="#000000"]Cuban Resolute Against Neo-Con Intimidation
Billionaire remains determined to bring Loose Change to big screen in face of threats[/color][/size]

[i]Paul Joseph Watson[/i]

Despite several attempts on behalf Neo-Con and thugs and their mindless cheerleaders to threaten billionaire Mark Cuban into backing away from a project to mass distribute Loose Change, Cuban has remained resolute in his determination to bring the film to the big screen.

During a radio interview last Friday , Fox bully Bill O'Reilly warned Cuban as well as Charlie Sheen who is set to narrate the movie, that he would be "looking out" for them and that Sheen's career would be "finished" if he went ahead with the project.

In an interview with the Dallas Morning News , Cuban restates his intention to distribute the film and fends off the intimidation of the attack dogs who wish to see the entire venture deep sixed.

Dallas Mavericks owner Cuban quotes JFK in citing the necessity of giving an open forum to controversial subjects.

"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1221916' date='Mar 29 2007, 06:18 AM']1. One of the most damning pieces of physical evidence regarding the events of 9/11 (the collapse of WTC 7) wasn't even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report. How could any report claiming to provide "the fullest possible account" of the events of 9/11 ignore the unexpected free-fall collapse of a 47 story office tower ? Is it because, to this day, nobody can explain how it fell? Is it because it wasn't struck by any planes or burned with any jet fuel (the magic formula that supposedly brought down the twin towers?) Is it because pools of molten metal remained in its basement for weeks and partially evaporated steel beams were found in its wreckage? (It is physically impossible for burning office materials and diesel fuel to liquefy structural steel; let alone evaporate it into a gas.) How did "The Commission" deal with these smoking gun issues that clearly contradict the official account? Simple; they ignored them.

blah blah blah[/quote]

If it doesn't pass the laugh test, it's probably not true.