An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terrorists Use Web Against 'idiot' Americans

cmotherofpirl

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1224481' date='Mar 31 2007, 08:29 PM']...I'm trained to look at patterns and develop ideas of what is happening, so I can evaluate and make decisions of what I am observing. And having the spirit helps too.

If anything, I'm cynical of the people on planet earth, but I love you all just the same.[/quote]

So... you are skeptical of those of us on planet Earth...
but you are are trusting of those -who come from the heavens (so to speak)?

Edited by Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1225518' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:23 AM']So... you are skeptical of those of us on planet Earth...
but you are are trusting of those -who come from the heavens (so to speak)?[/quote]
I trust God without a doubt LD. He's the only one that I trust completely.

Though I would give my life for anybody here, and I believe people here would do the same for me, still - we're human beings who will fail. We will betray people's trust eventually. That is why forgiveness is so important.

Cmom, I only follow what Scripture says,

[quote name='Romans 3:3-5' date=' KJV']For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)[/quote]

God calls everybody a liar, so who I believe, God or Men?

Althought the scripture is about people attacking your faith, I have found everybody keeps things back from other people. We all have said little white lies, trying to cover things up.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1222268' date='Mar 29 2007, 03:19 PM']LOL! :lol_roll:

At least you have a sense of humour, that I can appreciate.

I guess we're going to have a bumpy relationship LD.[/quote]

Your choice.
peace. :smokey: