An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pursuit Of Happyness

N/A Gone

Interesting, but back to the movie... ;)

I was impressed with it. It wasn't as cheesy in my mind as many films, especially sports ones. Obviously, good triumphs in the end. But it was a good story of sacrifice and the father's important role. Will Smith's character went through hell to keep his own life going, not to mention his son's. Though the movie seems to go quickly through some sections, in reality those things lasted for months. Unbelievable.

It wasn't my favorite movie, but it was worth checking out.

Amway was not "run out" they moved it out of North America in order to allow Quixtar the exclusive rights to the private labels state side. They were not run out. Many of the old business owners in amway made the move to Quixtar in 1999. My mother was one of them. I did not start with them until 2003. Some individuals have done some dumb things within the business model, but the business model itself is great. i have been able to do some great things for my family and other familes. (feel free to start a P M convo on this if you want sir)

ok, back to your regular program. Great movie

I really really liked this movie a lot. I saw it twice in theaters. I agree that it definatly has a good message in it. It's definately worth seeing!