An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know Your School Is Catholic When...

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

Graffiti in a bathroom stall at Franciscan University of Steubenville:

"For a good time, go pray."

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1223982' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:22 AM']Your dorms used to be the nun's residences.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

Most of the women in your classes say that they plan to be professional mothers someday.

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='Raphael' post='1223978' date='Mar 31 2007, 12:19 PM']All your dorms are named after God, Mary, or saints.[/quote]

It's funny, I live on a Catholic Campus, but I go to an extremely radical Public School.

How does that work? :idontknow:

Everyone when they ealk into a class room genuflects thinking they are in church. :P:

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1223982' date='Mar 31 2007, 12:22 PM']Your dorms used to be the nun's residences.[/quote]

Ha, I live in an old nun residence most of which is comprised of single rooms. In my dorm building, there used to a be a chapel. I live 2 blocks away from a good, Catholic Church. The one across the street, it's very old. It's haunted. :shock: :P:

[quote name='Raphael' post='1223987' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:26 AM']Most of the women in your classes say that they plan to be professional mothers someday.[/quote]

I like that one! :lol_roll:

Thy Geekdom Come

When you go to Mass at the local parish and there are numerous professors' families, each taking up a whole pew.

Pontifite 7 of 10

You know your school is Catholic when your teacher makes you join Phatmass for extra credit.

Birgitta Noel

A slight variation....You know your place of employment is Catholic when...

When the Subway shop has a crucifix on the wall.

When you see a sister in full habit processing down the hall with a lantern and the priest in cassock and surplice following behind with the Eucharist.

:lol_roll: