An Old School Catholic Message Board

Music And Ties To The Consumer Culture

Citizen X

Fair enough. I enjoy a good slice of silent pie sometimes. But then, I have this thing where I can play music in my head, either stuff I've heard repetitively or otherwise made up (it disappears after a while unless I write it down and play it back...). Anywho I guess it's useful to block out other noises as well.

blue pills- what?

well mr ABC or waht ever your name is, ipods are NOT evil (even though i cannot bear witness to this b/c i do not actually have on of my own which soon will change if i suddenly find $100 laying on the floor) and you are WRONG b/c you are a paranoid freak if u think popular music is all like 'buy a ipod buy a ipod' becuse tahts just creepy but not as creepy as YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

*evil laugh compleate with evil smile*

ah haha! youre just saying that so i back off nd do NOt discover who he(dare i say YOU) is/are!

or maybe i'm just WAAAAAAY to tired and this is what i get for staying up after hours.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1226669' date='Apr 1 2007, 09:53 PM']Fair enough. I enjoy a good slice of silent pie sometimes. But then, I have this thing where I can play music in my head, either stuff I've heard repetitively or otherwise made up (it disappears after a while unless I write it down and play it back...). Anywho I guess it's useful to block out other noises as well.[/quote]
Oh, I like silent too, from time to time. But not necessarily when working out. Then, I need all the motivation I can get ...

*... the Next day SMM comes back to see what productivity came from this thread*
Okay... seems like the little iggyjoan was up too late... umm Entwash makes you grow taller too, Cmom... and um... here is the rabbit *holds up rabbit with a tophat*. Alright. Glad things are cleared up.
Adieu.

><>

I like my ipod, its mostly country music anyway....johnny cash....harry connick. some oldies rock. I use it when I'm on the bus or walking to class.