An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hyper Has Resigned

dUSt

I hope no one starts chuckin tomatoes at me. God Bless Hyper, at least he tried.

Am I on enough Dust?

You seem to be.

I have logs of all moderator activity (I see exactly what you do every time you do it, hehehe).

Hyper was definitely the busiest moderator. You are the second busiest. Vianney has hardly any moderator activity.

This could either mean he's not on as much, or I need to do a better job collaborating my Mediators of Meh, to get everyone on the same page. I think it's just because he's not on as much, because almost all the Mediator of Meh activity has been consistently fair, from all of you.

I've had three people express interest so far.

IcePrincessKRS

What I really need is someone who doesn't have a job, and spends the majority of their spare time here. hahaha

Oh how embarssing... thats me to a T. lol

Now I just need to wait and see what the results are. *sits fiddling thumbs*

I like to think I might be a good Mediator of Meh because I don't actually get involved in the debates so much, I can kind of take a step back and see where people might be out of line better than someone who may be in the heat of the discussion. Thats not to say I don't get annoyed with certain posts. lol

Someone who doesn't have a job and spends most of their spare time at Phatmass . . . too bad this didn't happen several months ago! I'd have been a perfect candidate! :rolling:

Seriously, though, Hyper, I'm sad to see you go. We should proclaim a period of mourning. :sadder:

I have a job. I still spend most of my time at phatmass. And I would NEVER be a Mediator of Meh!!

Yeesh, me neither! This is such a fast paced that I fear that Iwouldn't be able to keep up with it all. :wacko:

"What I really need is someone who doesn't have a job, and spends the majority of their spare time here."

Did somebody call me? :lol:

I can almost hear you singing, "Here I am, Lord...Is it I, Lord?!" :)

I hope you read my post in the Back Alley.

:wub: