An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bill Donohue On South Park

Jaime

Theologian in Training

To further go off topic...I thought the one about World of Warcraft was hilarious!

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1233528' date='Apr 7 2007, 01:39 PM']To further go off topic...I thought the one about World of Warcraft was hilarious![/quote]

Yes, that episode was great! Even more so considering I'm a WoW player.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1233340' date='Apr 7 2007, 07:37 AM']yeah ... it's pretty unusual that people would go off topic on PM
That [i]never[/i] happens
:mellow:[/quote]
anyone want a taco?

:taco:

:ninja:

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1233528' date='Apr 7 2007, 10:39 AM']To further go off topic...I thought the one about World of Warcraft was hilarious![/quote]

That was by far one of my favorites! "NELSON NELSON, I NEED TO USE YOUR COMPUTER TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT!"

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1234128' date='Apr 7 2007, 08:05 PM']:maddest: those guys are dumb. They'll be having lost of comedy fun in hell.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

toledo_jesus

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1232761' date='Apr 6 2007, 07:06 PM']Sorry. I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities. I watched a good portion of it with my young adult daughters who are less Catholic than I. My eldest daughter who is anti-religion felt funny watching it and was even a little offended. For us not being in the Catholic fan club to feel uncomfortable, I think it's funny (odd, noteable, curious) that you Catholics just see it as humorous.

Oh look. A chicken...[/quote]
I came into the episode halfway and was not impressed...but I think Donohue handled it.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='toledo_jesus' post='1234145' date='Apr 7 2007, 08:36 PM']I came into the episode halfway and was not impressed...but I think Donohue handled it.[/quote]

I think those south park guys are starting to have more respect for Roman Catholics thou, I mean this episode was nothing near as bad as some of their other episodes involving Roman Catholics.

Reza

I do know that one of the creators of South Park's Aunt was Catholic and taught at a Catholic school in Florida. (She taught my daughters 'back in the day'). She found it 'uncomfortable' when the show first came on the air.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1235916' date='Apr 9 2007, 02:01 AM']I think those south park guys are starting to have more respect for Roman Catholics thou, I mean this episode was nothing near as bad as some of their other episodes involving Roman Catholics.

Reza[/quote]
one episode that's not as bad doesn't do a lot to convince me that they have more respect for Catholics

However, they don't have a lot of respect for any religion, so at least that's a point in their favor

Should any of us be watching that show at all? {Ive had to repent of watching it before with friends and relatives that like it}

THEY MOCK JESUS and have for years!.

That is what you should be concerned about.

[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/35/240px-Palz.jpg[/img]

You continue to the mock the church with even worse intentions then they do. Yet we still talk to you.