An Old School Catholic Message Board

Beverages Allowed On Good Friday?

Paladin D

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Jutty1224' post='1233346' date='Apr 7 2007, 09:44 AM']Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are the only two days that I don't drink coffee. Yesterday I had a bowl of cheerios for breakfast, 2 filet of fish from McDonalds for lunch and a glass of wine. In the afternoon i had a glass of water. Then after 9 pm I went to applebees for dinner and had fish and chips with a couple glasses of lemonade. before I went to bed I had chocolate milk like i do every night but it was after midnight then.[/quote]

Dude! :lol: That sounds so much like my day yesterday, except I didn't have any cereal; just a filet o fish, and then after 9pm I had a little bit of fish and chips for dinner at Friendly's.

[quote name='Jutty1224' post='1233346' date='Apr 7 2007, 09:44 AM']2 filet of fish from McDonalds for lunch and a glass of wine.[/quote]

Bet that did wonders to the ol GI track

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1233363' date='Apr 7 2007, 10:11 AM']Dude! :lol: That sounds so much like my day yesterday, except I didn't have any cereal; just a filet o fish, and then after 9pm I had a little bit of fish and chips for dinner at Friendly's.[/quote]

were they friendly? :disguise: sorry, i just never heard of that place...

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Didymus' post='1233584' date='Apr 7 2007, 01:30 PM']were they friendly? :disguise: sorry, i just never heard of that place...[/quote]

:rolleyes: Yes, very friendly. :P:

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1233353' date='Apr 7 2007, 10:02 AM']I'm sure it's ok to drink juice if you're sick, you should be drinking fluids.[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking that you probably shouldn't fast to the negligence of your health. If you're hypoglycemic, you should probably eat more than the fast requires if necessary. But I don't know if that jives with Canon Law, either...