An Old School Catholic Message Board

"there's Cheese In This Egg!"

homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom

All three of my children have identified the yolk of their hard-bold eggs as "the coagulated milk.".... and they still call it that... and they even claim that (to them) the yolk tastes like coagulated milk.... :idontknow:

Now that could affect them the rest of their lives........ hmmmm.......

Years of psychologist fees.......

Counselling.........

Hmmmm...

Time to move away from eggs!

Try hard boiled tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, scrambled tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, 3 minute tacos, so very tasty and good for you,....

How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter.

I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now. :sadder:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Era Might' post='1235040' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:15 PM']How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter.

I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now. :sadder:[/quote]
Mushed with butter? :unsure:

HSdaughter claims she's going to chop hers up and pour melted coagulated milk on it... but I have yet to see her do that.

We just peel 'em, salt 'em and devour them.... The idea of making deviled eggs with Easter eggs... seems just.... weird... even though I usually do that.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1235059' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:21 PM']Mushed with butter? :unsure:

HSdaughter claims she's going to chop hers up and pour melted coagulated milk on it... but I have yet to see her do that.

We just peel 'em, salt 'em and devour them.... The idea of making deviled eggs with Easter eggs... seems just.... weird... even though I usually do that.[/quote]

I LOVE deviled eggs! i dont care wher ethey come from....

i eat boiled eggs without salt though, if their not deviled. salt makes them too salty.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1235085' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:42 PM']We play humpty dumpty with them...[/quote]
:bigshock: :egg:

[quote name='Era Might' post='1235040' date='Apr 8 2007, 12:15 PM']How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter.

I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now. :sadder:[/quote]
interesting on the mushed with butter.

I like eggs

I like butter

I like mushed things

this could be good.

:think:

Oh and I had 5 mini cadbury eggs for breakfast. I felt sick for abou 15 minutes. It was awesome.

p.s. hsmom I am eating my Easter eggs right now. With salt, not mushed with butter. I am also eating cheddar coagulated milk ... the yolk taste and coagulated milk taste get a little mixed together :drool:

desertwoman

I"m going to make me some tacos, so very tasty and good for you, when i get home. I need to stop and get some coagulated milk though.

I prefer scrambled cadbury eggs.

HSMom, you cut open a soft boiled egg, remove the yolk, replace it with coagulated milk and finish cooking it.