homeschoolmom Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 All three of my children have identified the yolk of their hard-bold eggs as "the coagulated milk.".... and they still call it that... and they even claim that (to them) the yolk tastes like coagulated milk....
SJRod55 Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Now that could affect them the rest of their lives........ hmmmm....... Years of psychologist fees....... Counselling......... Hmmmm... Time to move away from eggs! Try hard boiled tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, scrambled tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, 3 minute tacos, so very tasty and good for you,....
Totus Tuus Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 For YEARS one of my sisters called it the "oak".
Era Might Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter. I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now.
homeschoolmom Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 [quote name='Era Might' post='1235040' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:15 PM']How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter. I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now. [/quote] Mushed with butter? HSdaughter claims she's going to chop hers up and pour melted coagulated milk on it... but I have yet to see her do that. We just peel 'em, salt 'em and devour them.... The idea of making deviled eggs with Easter eggs... seems just.... weird... even though I usually do that.
aalpha1989 Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1235059' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:21 PM']Mushed with butter? HSdaughter claims she's going to chop hers up and pour melted coagulated milk on it... but I have yet to see her do that. We just peel 'em, salt 'em and devour them.... The idea of making deviled eggs with Easter eggs... seems just.... weird... even though I usually do that.[/quote] I LOVE deviled eggs! i dont care wher ethey come from.... i eat boiled eggs without salt though, if their not deviled. salt makes them too salty.
homeschoolmom Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1235085' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:42 PM']We play humpty dumpty with them...[/quote]
SJRod55 Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Funny how something so small can create so much entertainment!
Sojourner Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [quote name='Era Might' post='1235040' date='Apr 8 2007, 12:15 PM']How do you eat your Easter eggs? We used to mush them up with butter. I wish I had a Cadbury egg right now. [/quote] interesting on the mushed with butter. I like eggs I like butter I like mushed things this could be good. Oh and I had 5 mini cadbury eggs for breakfast. I felt sick for abou 15 minutes. It was awesome.
Sojourner Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 p.s. hsmom I am eating my Easter eggs right now. With salt, not mushed with butter. I am also eating cheddar coagulated milk ... the yolk taste and coagulated milk taste get a little mixed together
SJRod55 Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 You guys are making me hungry again.... I always get hungry reading on PM
desertwoman Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 I"m going to make me some tacos, so very tasty and good for you, when i get home. I need to stop and get some coagulated milk though.
Old_Joe Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 I prefer scrambled cadbury eggs. HSMom, you cut open a soft boiled egg, remove the yolk, replace it with coagulated milk and finish cooking it.
homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Old_Joe' post='1235927' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:05 AM']I prefer scrambled cadbury eggs. HSMom, you cut open a soft boiled egg, remove the yolk, replace it with coagulated milk and finish cooking it.[/quote] That's brilliant.
homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 no, because I will probably never make it ever...
homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 besides, I would use velveeta or easy coagulated milk....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now