homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1236233' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:33 PM']Deviled eggs are gross.[/quote] I'm thinking over this remove the yolk and replace it with Easy Cheeze idea... I could use Bacon Cheddar and make portable, bacon and coagulated milk eggwhite omlettes...
SJRod55 Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Devilled eggs are awesome. Eggs Benedict are even better - perhaps the HS Kids would like them because they have that cool sauce over them! Plus the Pope is named after them! You could call them Pope Eggs, or Eggs a la Benedict XVI
Guest T-Bone Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1236233' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:33 AM']Deviled eggs are gross.[/quote] Liar!
Sojourner Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1236217' date='Apr 9 2007, 12:27 PM']besides, I would use velveeta or easy coagulated milk....[/quote] that's not coagulated milk. I specified coagulated milk. : And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong. Here is a good addition to deviled eggs: Mix chopped up ham in with the egg yolk mixture. It is YUMMY.
Guest T-Bone Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236411' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:26 PM']that's not coagulated milk. I specified coagulated milk. : And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong. Here is a good addition to deviled eggs: Mix chopped up ham in with the egg yolk mixture. It is YUMMY.[/quote] Shouldn't you use [i]deviled ham[/i]?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236411' date='Apr 9 2007, 02:26 PM']And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong.[/quote] Whatever. You're entitled to your own wrong opinion. :
Sojourner Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1236415' date='Apr 9 2007, 02:31 PM']Whatever. You're entitled to your own wrong opinion. :[/quote] We can fight about it. But I'll warn you, I am scrappy. And right.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236435' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:21 PM']We can fight about it. But I'll warn you, I am scrappy. And right. [/quote] You're dead wrong. Your dietary preferences disgust me. :
Sojourner Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 I really think it's just the eggs. You have good taste in dessert. But, eggs are important, so I am willing to do battle with you. En guarde!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236442' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:26 PM']I really think it's just the eggs. You have good taste in dessert. But, eggs are important, so I am willing to do battle with you. En guarde! [/quote] I have no problem with eggs...I have a problem with hard boiled eggs and the smells they produce.
homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 You know, of course, what happens to a three year old who eats too many eggs...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1236451' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:31 PM']You know, of course, what happens to a three year old who eats too many eggs...[/quote] The same thing that happens to an eighty-three year old who eats too many eggs?
Sojourner Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 she's not living with one of those at the moment but she is living with a three-year-old who recently feasted on Easter eggs ...
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1236233' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:33 PM']Deviled eggs are gross.[/quote] I refuse to believe that you are serious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now