An Old School Catholic Message Board

"there's Cheese In This Egg!"

homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1235927' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:05 AM']I prefer scrambled cadbury eggs.

HSMom, you cut open a soft boiled egg, remove the yolk, replace it with coagulated milk and finish cooking it.[/quote]
That's brilliant.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Raphael' post='1236233' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:33 PM']Deviled eggs are gross.[/quote]
:o

I'm thinking over this remove the yolk and replace it with Easy Cheeze idea... I could use Bacon Cheddar and make portable, bacon and coagulated milk eggwhite omlettes... :think:

Devilled eggs are awesome.

Eggs Benedict are even better - perhaps the HS Kids would like them because they have that cool sauce over them! Plus the Pope is named after them! You could call them Pope Eggs, or Eggs a la Benedict XVI

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1236217' date='Apr 9 2007, 12:27 PM']besides, I would use velveeta or easy coagulated milk....[/quote]
that's not coagulated milk. I specified coagulated milk. :pinch:

:P:

And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong.

Here is a good addition to deviled eggs: Mix chopped up ham in with the egg yolk mixture. It is YUMMY.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236411' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:26 PM']that's not coagulated milk. I specified coagulated milk. :pinch:

And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong.
Here is a good addition to deviled eggs: Mix chopped up ham in with the egg yolk mixture. It is YUMMY.[/quote]

Shouldn't you use [i]deviled ham[/i]?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236411' date='Apr 9 2007, 02:26 PM']And deviled eggs are awesome. Micah, I'm sorry but you are just wrong.[/quote]
Whatever. You're entitled to your own wrong opinion. <_<

[quote name='Raphael' post='1236415' date='Apr 9 2007, 02:31 PM']Whatever. You're entitled to your own wrong opinion. <_<
:P:[/quote]
We can fight about it. But I'll warn you, I am scrappy.

And right.

:mellow:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236435' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:21 PM']We can fight about it. But I'll warn you, I am scrappy.
And right.
:mellow:[/quote]
You're dead wrong. Your dietary preferences disgust me.

I really think it's just the eggs.

You have good taste in dessert.

But, eggs are important, so I am willing to do battle with you.

En guarde!

:duel: