An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phorum Perphormance Duex

dUSt

Perphormance question...  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please let me know how the phorum has been performing for the PAST WEEK. I know that it has been slow and unresponsive for a long time now, but this question only applies to roughly the last 7 days.

I still get timeout and connection errors, but not nearly as bad as it was. I can live with it as is, whereas before I was really getting frustrated with it.

Also the downloads don't work for me at all.

Holy week.

I wasn't able to get on much. My suspicions are that neither was anyone else, so that may have helped it. Wait and see until the end of this week.

I still can't get the "fast reply" button to open up, but I think that just may be my computer's evil mind at work. My comp has so many problems!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Lena' post='1236361' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:49 PM']I still can't get the "fast reply" button to open up, but I think that just may be my computer's evil mind at work. My comp has so many problems![/quote]
Do something for me...click "fast reply" and scroll down to the very bottom of the screen.

Sometimes it hides down there. When it opens, it doesn't bump you down there, but it's there...at least that's the case for me.

Seems better. Two point...

I apparantly have [b]NEGATIVE 1 Message [/b]waiting for me but there is nothing there and

[b]FLOOD CONTROL[/b] - please either reduce the time or kill it...... please!

homeschoolmom

I love having -1 new message... I used to get that a lot...
wait... I'll make it go away...

Wow the magic wand of HSMom - Thank you!!!!!

Ask and you shall receive!

[i]Now..... the Church Militant!.....[/i]

[i]he he he he he[/i]

It seems to work best when nobody is on it

That reminds me of the question, 'If a tree falls in the forest when no one is there, does it make a noise?

How do you know?

What's interesting (and not a complaint by any means) if I'm not logged in, I can't see the emoticons.