An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phorum Perphormance Duex

dUSt

Perphormance question...  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A gift certificate for 20 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or 2 cheesecakes for whoever rids phatmass of flood control, FOREVER!

no joke....

a brother's gotta :spam:, you dig?

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1236454' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:35 PM']a brother's gotta :spam:, you dig?[/quote]

You're killin me, man! :lol_pound:

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1236433' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:20 PM']What's interesting (and not a complaint by any means) if I'm not logged in, I can't see the emoticons.[/quote]
there is a simple solution to that

don't log out

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236465' date='Apr 9 2007, 03:43 PM']there is a simple solution to that
don't log out[/quote]
True dat. Why would anyone log out in the first place. Stay logged in and soon you will have a fat, healthy post count like me.

I don't know that you could say that your post count (or mine, for that matter) are related to "health" in any sense of that word.

littleflower+JMJ

I've only been back since Easter so my experiences are pretty limited and can't compare with prior weeks. However, the search feature was giving me alittle trouble, but worked great today.

Every now and then when I click on the next page link or phorum link, the page doesn't load anything and is all white. I sometimes I have to reload or click back several times, then try again to get the page to appear.

Let's put it this way. If you put the performance (even the last week) on one end of a plastic tube, the other end would could be used to get the ground in dirt out of my truck's floor mats.

I'm just saying...

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1236573' date='Apr 9 2007, 05:55 PM']Let's put it this way. If you put the performance (even the last week) on one end of a plastic tube, the other end would could be used to get the ground in dirt out of my truck's floor mats.

I'm just saying...[/quote]
:hehehe:

Oh and I have the same problem as littleflower with the page not loading and being white, then having to reload. If you're posting it smells of elderberries, because you completely lose everything you were going to post.

Edited by Terra Firma

same problem here.

And it has been taking a long time today to get into individual phorums like open mic and debate boards.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1236573' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:55 PM']Let's put it this way. If you put the performance (even the last week) on one end of a plastic tube, the other end would could be used to get the ground in dirt out of my truck's floor mats.

I'm just saying...[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1236589' date='Apr 9 2007, 07:02 PM']:hehehe:

Oh and I have the same problem as littleflower with the page not loading and being white, then having to reload. If you're posting it smells of elderberries, because you completely lose everything you were going to post.[/quote]

i dont lose it. i just hit refresh and it's all still there...

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1237046' date='Apr 9 2007, 08:36 PM']i dont lose it. i just hit refresh and it's all still there...[/quote]

I think it's a browser by browser thing.

I use Firefox, and refresh doesn't lose anything.

I use firefox, and when I hit refresh it tells me there's POSTDATA which will have to be resent ... but then I do and there's no post

:idontknow: