An Old School Catholic Message Board

To My Texas Pmers

ReinnieR

I'm not leaving phatmass.

i'm just leaving the area.

so i'm now saying good bye.

i can't drive down anymore for i will be moving back to New Jersey.

littleflower+JMJ

Wow to New Jersey! I'm just sad I never got a chance to meet you up there? Maybe NCYC if I get to go! teehee Texas is going to miss you Rei...I know I will!! :sadder:

Theologian in Training

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1236520' date='Apr 9 2007, 07:04 PM']I'm not leaving phatmass.

i can't drive down anymore for i will be moving back to New Jersey.[/quote]

Welcome Home :lol_grin:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cappie' post='1237532' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:00 AM']I'm not too worried[color="#FF0000"]. [/color]I live in Australia and [s]your[/s] [color="#FF0000"]you're [/color]too far away anyway Texas or New Jersey.... :lol_roll:[/quote]
:teach: :ohno: And you make fun of my spelling.... :ohno:

photosynthesis

welcome to new jersey! You should go to Spirit & Truth Catholic Community... it meets every Friday night at 8:15 at St. John the Apostle Church in Linden. There's always adoration and music and lots of cool people (including me)!

franciscanheart

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1236520' date='Apr 9 2007, 05:04 PM']I'm not leaving phatmass.

i can't drive down anymore for i will be moving back to New Jersey.[/quote]
Oh no! Before Youth 2000? What a shame...

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1237222' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:28 AM']Wow to New Jersey! I'm just sad I never got a chance to meet you up there? Maybe NCYC if I get to go! teehee Texas is going to miss you Rei...I know I will!! :sadder:[/quote]
i'll still be around these parts

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1238301' date='Apr 10 2007, 11:19 PM']Pobrecito! You're leaving the greatest country in the world...[/quote]
i never lived in Texas (cept for the time i was in Basic Training, i don't think that counts)
i'm in Oklahoma

[quote name='Dust' post='1238450' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:41 AM']awww, we'll miss ya Rei! I hope I get to meet you again someday tho! :D: maybe when ur a priest... lol[/quote]i'll miss all of you.

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1238627' date='Apr 11 2007, 10:08 AM']Welcome Home :lol_grin:[/quote]
thanks father.

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1238822' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:21 PM']welcome to new jersey! You should go to Spirit & Truth Catholic Community... it meets every Friday night at 8:15 at St. John the Apostle Church in Linden. There's always adoration and music and lots of cool people (including me)![/quote]
i'll check it out.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1238850' date='Apr 11 2007, 02:12 PM']Oh no! Before Youth 2000? What a shame...[/quote]
sorry. when is youth 2000 again???

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1238662' date='Apr 12 2007, 12:50 AM']:teach: :ohno: And you make fun of my spelling.... :ohno:[/quote]

Mine is a mistake .....yours is institutional :lol_pound:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cappie' post='1238940' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:24 PM']Mine is a mistake .....yours is institutional :lol_pound:[/quote]
:sadder:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cappie' post='1238959' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:34 PM']It's alright.....you cannot help where [s]your[/s] [color="#FF0000"]you're[/color] educated :flowers:[/quote]
:rolleyes:

[quote name='cappie' post='1238940' date='Apr 11 2007, 03:24 PM']Mine is a mistake .....yours is institutional :lol_pound:[/quote]
:mellow: