An Old School Catholic Message Board

To My Texas Pmers

ReinnieR

franciscanheart

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1238853' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:21 PM']sorry. when is youth 2000 again???[/quote]
this weekend!

franciscanheart

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1239075' date='Apr 11 2007, 05:38 PM']i'm gonna miss it because i'll be packing[/quote]
LAME. tomorrow it starts at 6:30 pm and goes til 11 pm. saturday is like 7 am - 12:30am and sunday is 8 am - 12:30 pm. surely you won't be packing the ENTIRE time... even that last day? :idontknow:

strange.. I thought the only youth 2000 in existence happened in the year 2000.. my next question was going to be when is it but i see it's this weekend.. do they always have it in dallas?

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1241019' date='Apr 13 2007, 12:14 AM']LAME. tomorrow it starts at 6:30 pm and goes til 11 pm. saturday is like 7 am - 12:30am and sunday is 8 am - 12:30 pm. surely you won't be packing the ENTIRE time... even that last day? :idontknow:[/quote]
i'm sorry.

i know you're thinking that packing shouldn't take that long but uhm i'm packing my whole house here. i'm not just packing to go on vacation. so i'll probobly packing for a week.

franciscanheart

[quote name='ReinnieR' post='1241332' date='Apr 13 2007, 08:14 AM']i'm sorry.

i know you're thinking that packing shouldn't take that long but uhm i'm packing my whole house here. i'm not just packing to go on vacation. so i'll probobly packing for a week.[/quote]
all the more reason to take a break! :disguise:

:unsure:

:idontknow:

:ninja: