An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abortion Story

Didymus

Pontifite 7 of 10

I can't believe this! This makes me so mad, rage describes this! This is devil's work! Why did these people work so hard to get her an abortion :sadder: I hate this! (Please let me rent, I'll only be a little while longer).
What has our world come to! She changed her mind let her go! I don't understand! ARHG! I swear this genocide better stop or 7 new plages will hit the US!
Lets pray for them. The barberic pigs who made it happen and this poor family who lost Bradly.

Phoenix Reborn

Can we start burning abortion clinics when they're closed yet, or would that not be the Christian way to do it?

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1242752' date='Apr 14 2007, 10:32 AM']Can we start burning abortion clinics when they're closed yet, or would that not be the Christian way to do it?[/quote]
I think it would be very christion to burn it down.

Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1242756' date='Apr 14 2007, 07:35 AM']I think it would be very christion to burn it down.[/quote]

I guess we could start another Crusade and call ourselves the Teutonic Knights Phase ll...freeing the free land of the abortionists...instread of freeing the Holy Land of the Muslims. Except we'd be standing up against something that kills MORE then the Muslim terrorists have killed since God knows how long in just one week! Maybe when we're older and we can set up rendezvous points where we can drive to and think up plans...

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1242760' date='Apr 14 2007, 10:49 AM']I guess we could start another Crusade and call ourselves the Teutonic Knights Phase ll...freeing the free land of the abortionists...instread of freeing the Holy Land of the Muslims. Except we'd be standing up against something that kills MORE then the Muslim terrorists have killed since God knows how long in just one week! Maybe when we're older and we can set up rendezvous points where we can drive to and think up plans...[/quote]
Yes thats good! We'll start after I'm done sueing Nintindo.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1241828' date='Apr 13 2007, 05:16 PM']I watched the related video of the 911 calls from the abortion clinic, too. Pretty awful. Like the caller in saying "We have a possible perforation -- we need a transport but no lights or sirens -- do you have to have lights or sirens?" Gee, is that because you're more concerned about people noticing there is trouble at your clinic, as opposed to being concerned about the welfare of the woman and people knowing to get out of the way, because there is an ambulance coming?

And the poor woman who had her child come out whole 2 days after the attempted abortion -- she held it in the palm of her hand.[/quote]I also followed the link to the 911 calls. When it got to this young lady telling her tragic story, I couldn't even listen to her whole story; the pain in her voice was too much.

1337 k4th0l1x0r

This is ultimately why I do not believe that the abortion debate is a matter of 'pro-choice' vs. 'pro-life.' The crowd of people who run abortion clinincs and support legislation that allows minors to get an abortion without parents approval are in fact in favor of abortion. They aren't interested in just giving the girls a choice and leaving it up to them to decide. A golf equipment store is going to want you to play golf (pro-golf), an eye surgeon is going to tell you LASIK is going to fix your eyes (pro-LASIK), and an abortion clinic is going to tell you that an abortion is the solution to your pregnancy and life (pro-abortion). It's that simple.

What the boy, the boy's mother, and every single worker at the abortion clinic did was against the choice that the girl made. Some may say that she signed the forms so she made the choice to abort, but that is called coercion. No other contract or release waiver in the country is valid if only signed by a minor, but somehow the 'pro-choice' crowd have made it where a minor can sign this herself in the spirit of not allowing abusive parents to know their poor innocent children were fornicating. A 14 year old can't get a splinter removed by a school nurse without parent notification and she can't sign a release waiver to go white water rafting without a guardian to sign the release waiver for her, but abortion, a dangerous medical procedure, gets a pass. On a side note, I wonder if a minor can get a D&E after a miscarriage without parental notification; that would be interesting to look up.

Some say that opposing legislation 'pro-choice' people support would be anti-liberty. If it is anti-liberty, then so be it as it goes against the very principles of liberty to willfully deprive another of his or her life in order to have that liberty. However, I believe the laws deprive individuals other than the unborn of liberty. What about the liberties parents have to raise their children how they see fit? What about the liberty that young girl should have had to get in touch with her mother? What about the liberty of those who want to save lives to let pregnant mothers on the doorsteps of evil know what other choices (there, I said the c-word in a way they don't want you to hear it) they have, thus depriving the mothers of liberty? I suppose it deprives mothers of the liberty of an easy life or the liberty of not disappointing their parents, but at this point we start destroying liberties that are vital to a moral society in favor of 'liberties' that are already contributing to the wussification and moral downfall of society. The struggles I've had and having to deal with telling my parents and family that I've really screwed up have only made me a stronger person and given me valuable wisdom. Our society is interested in the easy way out and they will get it for awhile. The downfall of our society is fast approaching and most of the un-Christian people in this country will be wishing they had the fate of their children when they learn the real meaning of struggle.