An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Occult Influence On Our Government

FullTruth

[quote name='Budge' post='1240540' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:09 PM']I dont treat you horribly, I tell you the truth, and many of you are offended, which by the way is biblical--the gospel would be of offense to some.

Im sure some of you are quite nice people in life, but I tell the nice unbelievers too, that I know that they need Jesus Christ as well and to be saved. If you were Mormon I would be telling you the same things.

I dont call you names, all you are doing is using Catholic apologist technique #3, where if a Christian preaches the truth and questions the doctrines of the Catholic Church, you autoimatically claim "hate"

[b]
Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?[/b][/quote]
No one here's offended at the Gospel.

The only thing that offends people are your lies and slanders that are not from the Gospel, but from yourself (and Jack Chick and co., of course.)

Budge, Mormons teach "another gospel" and even have "another testament" that was preached to them by an angel. We preach and teach the same gospel you claim to follow. Difference is were not following personal interpretations that cause countless divisions. We follow the gospel as handed down to us by the apostles.

[quote]now she pretends to know all about wiccans and is gonna teach a wiccan.[/quote]

Hmm someone didnt even bother go look at the links.

But Im not surprised, Witches have a far more credibility here then bible banging mean ole fundies.

[quote]nd Jack Chick and co., of course.)[/quote]

Jack Chick presents the gospel in a simple and easy to understand format.

"mystical anamnesis" nonsense doesnt seem to win over the average Joe-6 pack too well.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1240567' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:24 PM']But Im not surprised, Witches have a far more credibility here then bible banging mean ole fundies.[/quote]

lol

Bible banging fundies have no credibility or authority other than their own opinion as a magisterium of one.
Jesus Christ founded the one holy catholic and apostolic Church, not a me and my bible cult.

[quote name='Budge' post='1240571' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:27 PM']Jack Chick presents the gospel in a simple and easy to understand format.

"mystical anamnesis" nonsense doesnt seem to win over the average Joe-6 pack too well.[/quote]
So ease in "winning over the average Joe 6-pack" is now the Biblical measure by which we are supposed to measure the truth of something? :idontknow::rolleyes:

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1240571' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:27 PM']Jack Chick presents the gospel in a simple and easy to understand format.

"mystical anamnesis" nonsense doesnt seem to win over the average Joe-6 pack too well.[/quote]

Yes he does. I am sure 6 year olds can read it very well, since that is the age level of those believe it.

My honest opinion of Budge is this.

I think Budge is mind control slave for the NWO, to make Christianity look bad to anybody reading her comments.

Of course, Budge is going to go into overdrive, to deny this - because that is what the programming will do to her.

She has already considered me decieved, and made some off hand comments that I practice Witch Craft myself, and I might be a Satanist, right Budge. That is what you are going to say about me right now, I know it.

However, I don't really care about what you will say right now, because God has testified of my witness to people on this board, and there are quite a few who know that God is involved in my life.

Budge has been probably programmed to believe she knows everything about everybody's beliefs, and how they aren't the truth, because of brainwashing.

[quote]So ease in "winning over the average Joe 6-pack" is now the Biblical measure by which we are supposed to measure the truth of something? idontknow.gifrolleyes.gif[/quote]

Id love to know how many folks you could win to Jesus Christ in the street blathering about...

"mystical anamnesis"

:lol_roll:

Jesus preached agianst scribes for a reason you know, espeically erudite make up 100 dollar words to confuse people wannabe theologians.

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Budge' post='1240580' date='Apr 12 2007, 07:34 PM']Jesus preached agianst scribes for a reason you know, espeically erudite make up 100 dollar words to confuse people wannabe theologians.[/quote]

He also spoke out against slanderers and liars.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1240580' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:34 PM']Id love to know how many folks you could win to Jesus Christ in the street blathering about...

"mystical anamnesis"

:lol_roll:

Jesus preached agianst scribes for a reason you know, espeically erudite make up 100 dollar words to confuse people wannabe theologians.[/quote]
anamnesis is a greek word [ really scary huh] just like ekklesia, the one you used in a post. JUST TODAY. :rolleyes:

I guess using Greek words is now taboo to the Christian (even with those who know Greek). Ironic that most of the Gospels were originally written in Greek.

[quote name='Budge' post='1240604' date='Apr 12 2007, 10:45 PM']made up phrases and words meant to confuse rather then to teach dont count.[/quote]

So, using words that are over, say, 5 letters are out of the picture? And appealing to people's intellect rather than their raw, transient emotions is out the window as well?

The Gospel of Our Lord is not some consumer by-product that must be packaged and sold like Pepsi or Pokemon. Speak the TRUTH without glimmer or shine or spin.

Budge

You haven't said a truthful word on here so how can you preach the truth?....You can be "saved" and still go to hell believe it or not..... :rolleyes:

“Once Saved, Always Saved

One heresy leads to another heresy requiring two lies! The
lie of decisional regeneration needs the lie of guaranteed
eternal life to comfort the the saved that continue living in sin.

Edited by ttomm46