An Old School Catholic Message Board

Deleting Posts

dUSt

[quote name='Raphael' post='1240039' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:29 AM']I went to find you some of the tracts with 0 replies and the links on the Defense Diretory are broken.[/quote]
Ut oh!

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Raphael' post='1240039' date='Apr 12 2007, 02:29 PM']I went to find you some of the tracts with 0 replies and the links on the Defense Diretory are broken.[/quote]dUSt killed the Defense Directory? Noooooooooooo! :lol_roll:

Another thought: what about polls which don't allow replies?

[quote name='Raphael' post='1240039' date='Apr 12 2007, 01:29 PM']I went to find you some of the tracts with 0 replies and the links on the Defense Diretory are broken.[/quote]
Example?

Delete the lame board.

lol, I know a lot of people would get mad about that, though. Erm, I think all of the options sound good, dUSt.

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1240048' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:33 AM']dUSt killed the Defense Directory? Noooooooooooo! :lol_roll:[/quote]
Phatmass is utterly defenseless. Lord help us, because now Budge will be able to attack us with her strongest illiterate arguments.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='dUSt' post='1240053' date='Apr 12 2007, 12:38 PM']Example?[/quote]
It appears that most of StColette's are missing or the links are broken.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1240142' date='Apr 12 2007, 01:32 PM']You could delete all of Micah's posts and that would free up a lot of space ...[/quote]
That would involve erasing about 2.1% of all of the posts on the phorum.

[quote name='Raphael' post='1240085' date='Apr 12 2007, 02:08 PM']It appears that most of StColette's are missing or the links are broken.[/quote]
I was hoping you could actually provide me with a URL or something.

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1240162' date='Apr 12 2007, 04:52 PM']dude dUSt you can SO delete all my posts. I think it would be cool to get them deleted!! haha[/quote]

then I wouldnt be able to go back and read them! :(

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1240004' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:13 AM']I think all those are fine dUSt, especially the lame board.[/quote]

Leave the lame board out of this.

:P:

littleflower+JMJ

LOL Tony!

No, I'm serious dUSt I definitely wouldn't mind at all you deleting my posts and would like you to!!!!! Go for it!