An Old School Catholic Message Board

Little Audrey Santo Is Dying ..

Chiquitunga

Ash Wednesday

Rest in Peace, Audrey. If there is one message that everyone can agree on in all of this, it's that every life matters.

Chiquitunga

I definitely believe this case of Little Audrey was true ... I recommend the documentary, [url="http://www.ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/AUDREY+S+LIFE+VOICE+OF+A+SILENT+SOUL+VHS/cid=277/page_no=1/edp_no=8829/shop.axd/ProductDetails"]Audrey's Life: Voice of a Silent Soul[/url] - also the book, Forever a Priest, by Fr. Thomas McCarthy. I met this priest a few weeks ago at the Fr. Corapi talk in Arlington Heights ..

I think a lot of things like this we will only know in Heaven ... May she rest in peace :sign:

Chiquitunga

Just wanted to be sure to clarify ..

In the article from the Boston Phoenix, it says people would come to her chapel to kiss the bleeding Hosts .. I just wanted to be sure to say, all Five of the Hosts are preserved each in little monstrances, behind glass, and that the Worcester Diocese gave them permission to expose them for adoration (though only one at a time, at different times). I cannot find any source online, but it is in the book, [i]Forever a Priest[/i], by Fr. Thomas McCarthy.

These are the only reported Eucharistic Miracles I've heard of in the US ..

[img]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/e5/18/d3fb228348a07e1d5665d010.L.jpg[/img]

Edited by Margaret Clare

Chiquitunga

[quote name='Seven77' post='1244332' date='Apr 15 2007, 10:26 AM']God is/was using his daughter's illness for attention.

How much more when He takes her into His Glory.[/quote]

Well said. That’s what she did for me ..

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1244540' date='Apr 15 2007, 01:25 PM']Rest in Peace, Audrey. If there is one message that everyone can agree on in all of this, it's that every life matters.[/quote]

Also, well said. Her life is a testimony to the value of every human life, from conception to natural death ..

May she rest in peace! [color="#8B0000"][size=3]@[/size][/color][size=2][color="#006400"]->--[/color][/size] :sign: