Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1256916' date='Apr 26 2007, 11:30 AM']All I have to say is you best beware... I might come steal her... :D: She is just so beautiful! What a darling little wee one![/quote]
i think you'll have to get in line behind about 20 other people (mostly family) :P:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1256982' date='Apr 26 2007, 01:28 PM']i think you'll have to get in line behind about 20 other people (mostly family) :P:[/quote]
Well, in that case, I'm just going to have to cut in line! :P:

She really is beautiful... ^_^

Posted

thank you - God blessed us with a very special little girl :blush: we are so lucky!

Posted

I was so thrilled to see this thread and all the beautiful pictures of your little one! She is a little beauty and I'm sure you and your husband are so proud of her!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/LausTibiChriste/New_Baby_by_Doitroygsbre.gif[/img]

Posted

I haven't been on here in a while...Congrats again Lil Red, she's so beautiful!!! Those eyes! Hope you're getting on well. God bless

  • 4 weeks later...
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Shameless bump for a lil' beauty.

Red, she is gorgeous. I am sure she amazes you and fills you with wonder with each passing day. :) (I sound like a greeting card. lol)

franciscanheart
Posted
:lol: you do.


How's she doing, red? Do we get to see her beautiful face again soon?
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1278265' date='May 20 2007, 08:39 PM']Shameless bump for a lil' beauty.

Red, she is gorgeous. I am sure she amazes you and fills you with wonder with each passing day. :) (I sound like a greeting card. lol)[/quote]
yes, she does. :D:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1278413' date='May 21 2007, 06:39 AM']:lol: you do.
How's she doing, red? Do we get to see her beautiful face again soon?[/quote]
she's good - rolling over already! (at 12 weeks!) i think i heard her almost laugh the other day :lol: i will post pictures hopefully tomorrow. i have some great ones of her holding my husband's childhood bear (whose name is Donald).

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1278570' date='May 21 2007, 12:21 PM']yes, she does. :D:
she's good - rolling over already! (at 12 weeks!) i think i heard her almost laugh the other day :lol: i will post pictures hopefully tomorrow. i have some great ones of her holding my husband's childhood bear (whose name is Donald).[/quote]
wow! rolling over already! that's awesome. ^_^ baby laughs are cute too. can't wait to see the pics! :)

Posted

she had an appointment last monday :

11 lbs. 12 oz - which puts her in the 50% percentile for weight (about average)

24 1/2 inches long - which puts her in the 95% percentile for height/length (way above average)

:D: she's gonna be long and lean.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Thats great! I can't wait to see some more pictures. :D:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1278573' date='May 21 2007, 12:25 PM']:D: she's gonna be long and lean.[/quote]
great for running and swimming!

Posted

Running, swimming, volleyball, basketbounce... :)

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1278573' date='May 21 2007, 02:25 PM']she had an appointment last monday :

11 lbs. 12 oz - which puts her in the 50% percentile for weight (about average)

24 1/2 inches long - which puts her in the 95% percentile for height/length (way above average)

:D: she's gonna be long and lean.[/quote]

:lol_roll:
I will point out my son was 9 lbs, 19 " and is now 5'8"
my daughter was 5.5 lbs and 23" and only got to 5'2" {on a good day} :saint:

Posted

Daddy & little girl:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6682.jpg[/img]

Mommy, little girl, & Johnny the cat:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6715.jpg[/img]

little girl & Donald:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6721.jpg[/img]

Posted

Her spiked hair (courtesy of Grandma):
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6727.jpg[/img]

Spiked hair close up:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6729.jpg[/img]

Rolled over:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_6717.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted
:clapping: she is so precious!! and she does look very long! (you can especially tell in that last picture with the pillow.)

the pictures with mom and dad are just too cute. those are going to be GREAT when she's a bit older. (great now, better then.)

her lips are just the prettiest shade of pink/red! cute cute cute

she, like adrienne, looks so much older than she is! what a doll. is she just the biggest joy? :D: she looks it!
cmotherofpirl
Posted

cutie, cutie, cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissScripture
Posted

I WANT TO hold her and play with her! She is absolutely darling!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...