Deus te Amat Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 ahhhhhh!! those eyes!! they're soooooooooo CUTE!!!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 Oh my lanta! She is so unbelievably cute in her little teddy sweater!
franciscanheart Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 red, she is SO cute. SO cute. so so so so SO cute. so cute.
Lil Red Posted October 4, 2007 Author Posted October 4, 2007 zoned out: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/zoned.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/huh.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/zoned2.jpg[/img] mirror, mirror, on the wall: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/mirror.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted October 4, 2007 Author Posted October 4, 2007 [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/halter2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/halter.jpg[/img] pretty in purple: (except for her runny nose ) [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/purple3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/purple2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/purple.jpg[/img]
Totus Tuus Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 I seriously do not think I've EVER seen a baby with such big eyes!! She's gorgeous!
kateri05 Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 she is so adorable!! i love all her little outfits. i think i might want a girl just for the better clothes options!
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 Awwwww....... Red, she's so sweet. I love her!
Tufsoles Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 saw the pics and I thought look there's goregous.
Lil Red Posted October 8, 2007 Author Posted October 8, 2007 [quote name='kateri05' post='1398206' date='Oct 5 2007, 08:57 PM']she is so adorable!! i love all her little outfits. i think i might want a girl just for the better clothes options! [/quote] well, there's some great little boy outfits too, ya know [quote name='XIX' post='1398675' date='Oct 6 2007, 09:49 PM']more. [/quote] more pictures or more children?
XIX Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 Well yeah I'd like that too. I'm sure Lil Red and Bigger Mr. Red are discussing their plans...
Lil Red Posted October 8, 2007 Author Posted October 8, 2007 [quote name='kateri05' post='1399182' date='Oct 7 2007, 09:31 PM']i meant children we need more redheads! [/quote] you goober
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now