Lil Red Posted April 29, 2008 Author Posted April 29, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/pouty.jpg[/img] i love this one, she's like "Don't bother me, i'm reading!" [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/reading.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2008 Author Posted April 29, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [quote name='picchick' post='1514320' date='Apr 29 2008, 04:11 PM']Aw, she is such a cutie pie [/quote] thank you! [quote name='XIX' post='1514328' date='Apr 29 2008, 04:16 PM']Oh my gosh!! Soo precious! [/quote] thanks, she loves to "read"
franciscanheart Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1514317' date='Apr 29 2008, 05:09 PM']+J.M.J.+ been too long! [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/cheeky.jpg[/img][/quote] She seriously looks like someone I know...
The Bus Station Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1514325' date='Apr 29 2008, 05:14 PM']+J.M.J.+ [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/reading.jpg[/img][/quote] LOL She is adorable
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 what a doll! I love that last picture, she looks like she's about to say "Leave me alone! I'm tryin' to READ!" haha She's got the most beautiful eyes, too.
ardillacid Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1514317' date='Apr 29 2008, 06:09 PM'][img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/crazyhair2.jpg[/img][/quote] Of this hairstyle, I am truly jealous.
Lil Red Posted April 30, 2008 Author Posted April 30, 2008 +J.M.J.+[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1514865' date='Apr 30 2008, 01:22 AM']what a doll! I love that last picture, she looks like she's about to say "Leave me alone! I'm tryin' to READ!" haha She's got the most beautiful eyes, too.[/quote] you know what kills me about that picture? the book is upside down! [quote name='notardillacid' post='1514873' date='Apr 30 2008, 01:42 AM']Of this hairstyle, I am truly jealous.[/quote] well, all you have to do is put your hair on top of your head in a ponytail all day long. [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1514908' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:17 AM']I love the pic of her "reading" [/quote] thanks, she loves books, she's always picking them up (including my nice ones on my bookcase) and trying to "read".
Lil Red Posted May 14, 2008 Author Posted May 14, 2008 +J.M.J.+ i will try to get new pics up this week.
Archaeology cat Posted May 14, 2008 Posted May 14, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1527950' date='May 14 2008, 05:39 AM']+J.M.J.+ i will try to get new pics up this week.[/quote] Yay - can't wait to see the new pics.
Lil Red Posted May 19, 2008 Author Posted May 19, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/20080518.jpg[/img] mopping: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/May2008019.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/May2008079.jpg[/img] putting on my mom's socks and slippers: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/May2008102.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/May2008099.jpg[/img] a friend of my dad's came by with his old car: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/May2008130.jpg[/img] that is not me in the picture, btw.
Archaeology cat Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 I love the of her putting on the socks & shoes!
misereremi Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 What a love! She's already mopping the floor up, bless.
franciscanheart Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 she is so cute and getting SO big! i love her hair. it's just darling. so precious!
CatholicWing Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY best wishes and prayers and with yours baby. I will pray Divin Mercy Chaplet for her this morning. Yours baby is so cute, beautiful and lovely. God bless her and protect her. Lil Red thanks you're very much to send us Religious stuff. That’s was really expensive and pretty nice religious items, especially Rosaries and Crucifixes. All items are beautiful. I am sorry I am come back to the phorum late. I was distributing the Religious items in the Christians people in different places. Because people have had not to much opportunities to get these kind of stuff and if somewhere some Sisters (Nuns) have stall things are expensive, poor people cant afforded them. So I request to other phatmass members to if they have some religious stuff they can trust fully send to me I have had distributing religious stuff the poor people without any cast and where missionaries are not get regularly. And yeah if Lil Red you have some more Religious items you can send me stuff. My Christian community giving you and yours new baby are lot prayers and love and best wishes. CatholicWing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now