Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I never update mine anymore, either. Ever since I switched privacy settings on flickr none of my pictures in the thread work anymore so I just quit. :mellow:

princessgianna
Posted

[tongue in cheek]Lil Red-I'm surprised with you- This seems like Lame Board materiel :ohno: [/tongue in cheek].


:Peace off!

:blowkiss:

Posted

+J.M.J.+
uh, what? :huh:

princessgianna
Posted

It just seems so unlike the mods for one of them to have a personal thread in Open Mic like this. :idontknow:

I was just taken by surprised that is all.

:blowkiss:

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1927204' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:09 PM']It just seems so unlike the mods for one of them to have a personal thread in Open Mic like this. :idontknow:

I was just taken by surprised that is all.

:blowkiss:[/quote]


Um..... this thread isn't about Lil Red.... it's about her children. For her to, you know, show off pictures of her kids. Cuz, they are REALLY cute.

She's not the only one. Actually, most of the young PM mom's have them. I can think of several especially. I think Azriel started the phenomena, but I might be wrong.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927221' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:20 PM']I think Azriel started the phenomena, but I might be wrong.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
yup, she did. cuz she's cool like that

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927221' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:20 PM']Um..... this thread isn't about Lil Red.... it's about her children. For her to, you know, show off pictures of her kids. Cuz, they are REALLY cute.

She's not the only one. Actually, most of the young PM mom's have them. I can think of several especially. I think Azriel started the phenomena, but I might be wrong.[/quote]

oh I thought there was a picture thread for that type of thing? And I am sure that Lil Red children are cute-never was denying that. Actually I don't seem allowed to view the pictures. Don't know what's up with that.

And I didn't mean anything bad, I was just simply surprised. I was under the impression that Open Mic was strictly for serious discussion and things that everyone could relate.


Again, I apologize if offense was taken. Didn't mean any of it.

Peace
:blowkiss:

Deus te Amat
Posted

Open Mic isn't necessarily about being serious... it's just not silly like the lame board.

Remember, there is the PM picture thread here... the shameless bragging threads give the mom's a place to show off their kids without being spammed, like they would in the lame board. I think they fit into the "things that everyone could relate" category. ;)

Pax, sister. :)

Posted

+J.M.J.+
here's some of little boy and little girl: (little boy has gained a couple of pounds though) these are all taken back in june
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/0252.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/0322.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/200906June062.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/200906June082.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/200906June105.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/200906June135.jpg[/img]

Posted

hahaha. the last one...

Deus te Amat
Posted

They are SOOO cute!! I can't believe how big little girl is. :love:

I'd babysit for you anytime.

princessgianna
Posted

aww Lil Red, your children are sooo cute. :love:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927221' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:20 PM']Um..... this thread isn't about Lil Red.... it's about her children. For her to, you know, show off pictures of her kids. Cuz, they are REALLY cute.

She's not the only one. Actually, most of the young PM mom's have them. I can think of several especially. I think Azriel started the phenomena, but I might be wrong.[/quote]


[quote name='Lil Red' post='1927255' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:34 PM']+J.M.J.+
yup, she did. cuz she's cool like that[/quote]

Stealing my thunder, yo. I started it when I had Adrienne. Azzie followed suit shortly thereafter when she had Bean. :P

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927334' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:01 PM']Stealing my thunder, yo. I started it when I had Adrienne. Azzie followed suit shortly thereafter when she had Bean. :P[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
bwawhahahaahaha :lol_pound:

:mellow: sorry.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1927263' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:36 PM']oh I thought there was a picture thread for that type of thing? And I am sure that Lil Red children are cute-never was denying that. Actually I don't seem allowed to view the pictures. Don't know what's up with that.

And I didn't mean anything bad, I was just simply surprised. I was under the impression that Open Mic was strictly for serious discussion and things that everyone could relate.


Again, I apologize if offense was taken. Didn't mean any of it.

Peace
:blowkiss:[/quote]

No, the picture thread is for pictures of ourselves and whatever we wanted to post pictures of (although the original purpose was for people to post pictures of themselves, to put a face to the name, etc.). I started the tradition of shameless bragging about our kids when I had my first baby 6 years ago. I had been on PM for most of my pregnancy and I wanted everyone to be able to share in my joy. That's what these threads are about. Not lame personal cliquey junk. Sharing family with phamily.

Deus te Amat
Posted

Sorry Icey, thanks for the clarification. :)

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927348' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:05 PM']No, the picture thread is for pictures of ourselves and whatever we wanted to post pictures of (although the original purpose was for people to post pictures of themselves, to put a face to the name, etc.). I started the tradition of shameless bragging about our kids when I had my first baby 6 years ago. I had been on PM for most of my pregnancy and I wanted everyone to be able to share in my joy. That's what these threads are about. Not lame personal cliquey junk. Sharing family with phamily.[/quote]
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying :) This was a cool idea.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1927270' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:39 PM']Open Mic isn't necessarily about being serious... it's just not silly like the lame board.

Remember, there is the PM picture thread here... the shameless bragging threads give the mom's a place to show off their kids without being spammed, like they would in the lame board.[b] I think they fit into the "things that everyone could relate" category. ;)[/b]

Pax, sister. :)[/quote]

Exactly. :thumbsup:


[quote name='rachael' post='1927298' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:48 PM']hahaha. the last one...[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. haha Love it.

Red, Lil Boy n' Girl are so sweet. I hope someday we get a chance to throw our kids in a room together. :))

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927334' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:01 PM']Stealing my thunder, yo. I started it when I had Adrienne. Azzie followed suit shortly thereafter when she had Bean. :P[/quote]

I remember that....unfortunaly i didn't get the memo and yeah...you remember
:blush:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927360' date='Jul 21 2009, 08:10 PM']Red, Lil Boy n' Girl are so sweet. I hope someday we get a chance to throw our kids in a room together. :))[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
definitely! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...