Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey! :maddest: get your own bragging thread!!


:hehe: she's pretty cute though!

Posted

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/sweetheart.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/photo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/leaves.jpg[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Awwww :love: So precious!

Posted
:lol_pound: that first pic is toooo funny!! :D what a cutiepie!
Circle_Master
Posted

congrats on the kid, and the 80,000 post count you have now

  • 1 month later...
Posted

since hughey and icey were bugging me, i finally uploaded some new pics:

she's shaking my dad's hand
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/handshake.jpg[/img]

she was chomping on a carrot and my hubby was trying to get it away from her:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/carrotmouth.jpg[/img]

my dad put his hat on her:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/hat.jpg[/img]

she was just about to eat:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/hungry.jpg[/img]

i just love this sailor outfit:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/sailor.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

the stupid phorum ate my post :( ugh.

franciscanheart
Posted

the stupid phorum ate my post :( ugh.

Posted

She has got the biggest, most expressive eyes!

Gosh, we are all blessed with beauties!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

She is so lovely! :love: I love the carrot picture, its crackin' me up over here! :hehe:

Posted

i know, me too ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

basically i said that some of those pictures really put her size into perspective. she's so small!! its so easy to look at these new little ones and think they're so much bigger/grown up than they are!

she is absolutely stunning, red. :love:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I was just noticing that your little girl looks like she spends a lot of time in dresses and onesies (Charlotte spends the majority of her time pants-less, too lol, somehow after a couple of diaper changes her pants aren't on her anymore by mid-day), and I just started putting "Baby Legs" on her... not the real official Baby Legs brand, I made some myself. They're basically leg warmers for their bare little legs (good for when you go outside, too, if their pants hike up a little bit). I made Charlotte's out of a pair of funky striped women's knee high socks that cost me 2 bucks (you cut it off at the heel, or if they're tube socks just cut off the toe, and hem up the edge--you can do it by hand, a sewing machine isn't necessary). If you buy the Baby Legs brand they cost like 12 bucks. :pinch: They're pretty cool, though, I bet your little girl would look so cute in them! :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1433681' date='Dec 12 2007, 11:51 PM']basically i said that some of those pictures really put her size into perspective. she's so small!! its so easy to look at these new little ones and think they're so much bigger/grown up than they are!

she is absolutely stunning, red. :love:[/quote]
she is small for her age - she's probably going to be petite when she grows up. she's in like the 30% percentile for height/weight.
[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1433721' date='Dec 13 2007, 04:08 AM']I was just noticing that she looks like she spends a lot of time in dresses and onesies (Charlotte spends the majority of her time pants-less, too lol, somehow after a couple of diaper changes her pants aren't on her anymore by mid-day), and I just started putting "Baby Legs" on her... not the real official Baby Legs brand, I made some myself. They're basically leg warmers for their bare little legs (good for when you go outside, too, if their pants hike up a little bit). I made Charlotte's out of a pair of funky striped women's knee high socks that cost me 2 bucks (you cut it off at the heel, or if they're tube socks just cut off the toe, and hem up the edge--you can do it by hand, a sewing machine isn't necessary). If you buy the Baby Legs brand they cost like 12 bucks. :pinch: They're pretty cool, though, I bet she would look so cute in them! :)[/quote]
:shock: awesome idea! thanks!

Archaeology cat
Posted

I love the pics!

Posted

she's been sick. :( poor thing.

my mom washed her hair (it had puke in it), and the ends of her hair curl up after a bath:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/mirror2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/curls.jpg[/img]

chillin on the floor:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/floorsitting.jpg[/img]

my poor baby:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/sleepy.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Ooooh, poor little angel! It makes me want to scoop her right up and cuddle her till she's all better. :sadder: My girls had that last weekend--poor Charlotte got it the worst. I sympathize!

missionseeker
Posted

awww prayers for the sick wee one!

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1434048' date='Dec 13 2007, 05:16 PM']Ooooh, poor little angel! It makes me want to scoop her right up and cuddle her till she's all better. :sadder: My girls had that last weekend--poor Charlotte got it the worst. I sympathize![/quote]
how did your girls give it to my girl :huh:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Computer virus? :scratchhead:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...