Lil Red Posted July 22, 2009 Author Posted July 22, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1927298' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:48 PM']hahaha. the last one...[/quote] +J.M.J.+ yeah, that was the best of six.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1927371' date='Jul 21 2009, 11:15 PM']I remember that....unfortunaly i didn't get the memo and yeah...you remember [/quote] Yeah, but you really loved those jeans.
Azriel Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1927334' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:01 PM']Stealing my thunder, yo. I started it when I had Adrienne. Azzie followed suit shortly thereafter when she had Bean. [/quote] She's right, and for the record, I'm a blatant plagarist. Beautiful, beautiful kidlets.
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2009 Author Posted July 23, 2009 [quote name='Azriel' post='1928039' date='Jul 22 2009, 07:22 AM']She's right, and for the record, I'm a blatant plagarist. Beautiful, beautiful kidlets. [/quote] +J.M.J.+
CatherineM Posted July 23, 2009 Posted July 23, 2009 Loved the last picture. So does she ever let you hold the baby, or is it pretty much her baby now?
Luthien Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 I can't wait to make my own Shameless Bragging thread.
Lil Red Posted July 31, 2009 Author Posted July 31, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1929765' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:24 PM']Loved the last picture. So does she ever let you hold the baby, or is it pretty much her baby now?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ sometimes she's real lovey, but other than that, she could care less
Lil Red Posted September 4, 2009 Author Posted September 4, 2009 +J.M.J.+ here's some recent pictures: [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs211.snc1/7828_127937400804_551095804_2503610_6286191_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs231.snc1/7828_127937210804_551095804_2503598_3900790_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs231.snc1/7828_127937260804_551095804_2503602_5688376_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs231.snc1/7828_127937590804_551095804_2503615_2299769_n.jpg[/img]
picchick Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 Wow....look at the dimples! He is so cute! And your daughter is just beautiful!
Lil Red Posted September 4, 2009 Author Posted September 4, 2009 [quote name='picchick' date='04 September 2009 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1252082449' post='1960814'] Wow....look at the dimples! He is so cute! And your daughter is just beautiful! [/quote] thank you!
Archaeology cat Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 [quote name='picchick' date='04 September 2009 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1252082449' post='1960814'] Wow....look at the dimples! He is so cute! And your daughter is just beautiful! [/quote] Ditto - you have beautiful children, Red!
MissyP89 Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 Oh, those dimples! He's such a little cutie! Congrats, Red--Little girl is beautiful, too, but you already knew that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 The dimples (again) are awesome. I love how Lil Girl has her books all lined up on the sofa. It looks like she's playing library or bookstore. lol
Lil Red Posted September 4, 2009 Author Posted September 4, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='04 September 2009 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1252097021' post='1960951'] The dimples (again) are awesome. I love how Lil Girl has her books all lined up on the sofa. It looks like she's playing library or bookstore. lol [/quote] +J.M.J.+ the funny thing is, i came out of the office, and she's got all her books lined up on the couch. they were all the same size books (Dr. Seuss ones). i was like, ooookay
missionseeker Posted September 5, 2009 Posted September 5, 2009 The People House! ! I miss Dr. Seuss books.
Lil Red Posted November 13, 2009 Author Posted November 13, 2009 +J.M.J.+ here's my teeny girl and my chunk of stuff. she is 33 lbs (at 2 1/2 yrs old) - he is 25 (at 6 months). he is only a foot shorter than her. he is crawling earlier than her, and will be walking most likely earlier than she did. [img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs077.snc3/14470_176711615804_551095804_2918443_6529007_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs057.snc3/14470_176712520804_551095804_2918470_5655755_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs057.snc3/14470_176696235804_551095804_2918323_2431525_n.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 I love that first picture. So stinkin' cute!
missionseeker Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 Red, they are so cute!! I also think I read somewhere that babies with siblings tend to learn to do things faster. Or something like that. I can't really remember. lol. But I think that I did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now