Lil Red Posted December 28, 2007 Author Posted December 28, 2007 merry christmas!! [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/tongue.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted January 17, 2008 Author Posted January 17, 2008 got some new pictures! [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/pot.jpg[/img] and then when i went to dallas, i went to the cathedral, and took this picture. [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_2845.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1446727' date='Jan 16 2008, 08:53 PM']got some new pictures! [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/tongue.jpg[/img][/quote] She's a darling. I love this shot! i was cracking up when I saw it.
misereremi Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 She's lovely, what big eyes! and lush hair(do) in the bath, lol!
Lil Red Posted January 17, 2008 Author Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1446996' date='Jan 17 2008, 09:14 AM']She's a darling. I love this shot! i was cracking up when I saw it. [/quote]me too, i love the half crossed eyed look [quote name='misereremi' post='1447007' date='Jan 17 2008, 10:07 AM']She's lovely, what big eyes! and lush hair(do) in the bath, lol![/quote]i just got that one yesterday, isn't it hilarious!
Lil Red Posted February 27, 2008 Author Posted February 27, 2008 and her and her friend: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/bday28.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/bday24.jpg[/img] she likes to tackle-hug her friend
CatholicWing Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 She is so lovely and cute. God bless her. [quote name='Lil Red' post='1250617' date='Apr 20 2007, 05:59 PM']Hi Everyone! I know I've been gone for awhile but life has been hectic. Besides being busy as a new mom, we finally moved into our new house! YAY! Very exciting. And we've been doing a lot of work on the house. Plus, we just got internet here at home so yeah. But I wanted to share pictures of our new little one, so enjoy! Mohawk After Her Bath [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/20070310101.jpg[/img] My mom put her in a basket [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/20070317007.jpg[/img][/quote]
Alycin Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 Awwww how cute. Is that you with her? It's Lil Red and Littler Red!
misereremi Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 Aww! Belated birthday wishes! Love the tackle hug! And she's walking? We're not quite there yet...
Lil Red Posted February 27, 2008 Author Posted February 27, 2008 [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/tricycle.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/sleepy2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/hehe.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/brush.jpg[/img]
Archaeology cat Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 Adorable! I especially love the 3rd one, with her tongue out. So cute! Hmm, I should post more pics of Kieran. . .
franciscanheart Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 red, she's beautiful! i love the one of you two on the floor with the cake!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 awww LR! Shes getting soooo big!! And wow, more and more beautiful with her red hair and gorgeous eyes!
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2008 Author Posted April 29, 2008 +J.M.J.+ been too long! [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/aaah.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/cheeky.jpg[/img] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/crazyhair2.jpg[/img] my mom likes to dress her up in old outfits: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/oldskool.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now