Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

CatholicWing
Posted

What i say about her.......no words..........

Posted

[quote name='CatholicWing' post='1534106' date='May 19 2008, 06:24 PM']Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY best wishes and prayers and with yours baby. I will pray Divin Mercy Chaplet for her this morning.
Yours baby is so cute, beautiful and lovely.
God bless her and protect her.
Lil Red thanks you're very much to send us Religious stuff. That’s was really expensive and pretty nice religious items, especially Rosaries and Crucifixes. All items are beautiful.
I am sorry I am come back to the phorum late. I was distributing the Religious items in the Christians people in different places. Because people have had not to much opportunities to get these kind of stuff and if somewhere some Sisters (Nuns) have stall things are expensive, poor people cant afforded them. So I request to other phatmass members to if they have some religious stuff they can trust fully send to me I have had distributing religious stuff the poor people without any cast and where missionaries are not get regularly.
And yeah if Lil Red you have some more Religious items you can send me stuff. My Christian community giving you and yours new baby are lot prayers and love and best wishes.

CatholicWing[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
thank you for the prayers, and if we ever get enough stuff to send again, we will send you more stuff.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1533492' date='May 19 2008, 01:20 PM']I love the :photo: of her putting on the socks & shoes! :love:[/quote]

Me, too!


What a little love she is! :love:

Posted

+J.M.J.+
thanks iceyp! :))

  • 1 month later...
Posted

+J.M.J.+
i need to put more pictures up, but i'm bumping for balty.

  • 1 month later...
franciscanheart
Posted

um... yeah. those pics never came. she's gunna be FIVE before we know it! :P

Posted

Hey red was on vacation ;) I am sure she will post some pics. She told me that she is going to make me jealous with her fabulous pics! :)

franciscanheart
Posted
^_^ just givin' her a hard time!
icelandic_iceskater
Posted

ohmygosh your daughter is adorable! :love:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

+J.M.J.+
lol, here's some:

this weekend:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/P1110514.jpg[/img]

on vacation:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/364221934_cimg4013.jpg[/img]

Posted

awww... so cute!!! I :love: the 2nd one!

Posted

more vacation:
[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_4959.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_5251.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_5356_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/IMG_5398.jpg[/img]

Posted

oooh my she is so precious!! :love:

Posted

aww, she's so lovely! striking eyes.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Too cute, Red. I just love her eyes. :love:

  • 4 months later...
Posted

+J.M.J.+
[img]http://photos-snc1.fbcdn.net/v2099/191/81/551095804/n551095804_1438039_5591.jpg[/img]

here she is being a goober.

Posted

Red, this is the first I've seen her--she is so cute! I'm sure #2 will be just as adorable.

  • 5 months later...
Posted

+J.M.J.+
i realized i never updated this. :hehehe:

i will when i get home tonight :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...