An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gahhh... :(

xTrishaxLynnx

xTrishaxLynnx

There's something wrong with my throat, glands, and who knows what else. It's not a regular sore throat, that's all I know right now... and I'm probably not going to be able to get to the doctor's til Monday morning. My new job, which I just started this week, is at a call center, so please pray that I can at least speak.

Also, tomorrow I have written tests, practicals, and most likely test calls on the training for this new job, and I'm kind of nervous. Prayers that I can focus through the pain to study tonight and do well tomorrow would be awesome.

Thanks, Pham [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/icon12.gif[/img]

Hang in there, and prayers. I worked in a call center for almost 5 years. Three on the phone, two as a trainer. If you wanna vent, I'm here for you!

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1256432' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:54 PM']mumps?[/quote]

:idontknow: never seen them... i know nothing about them

[quote name='Azriel' post='1256434' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:57 PM']Hang in there, and prayers. I worked in a call center for almost 5 years. Three on the phone, two as a trainer. If you wanna vent, I'm here for you![/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1256468' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:44 PM']just read about mumps... that's probably it.[/quote]
p.s. if that's really what it is you should not wait to go to the doctor until Monday.

MissScripture

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1256468' date='Apr 25 2007, 07:44 PM']just read about mumps... that's probably it.[/quote]
Awww...:console: I hope you feel better quick, hun! I'll say some prayers for you.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1256477' date='Apr 25 2007, 09:56 PM']p.s. if that's really what it is you should not wait to go to the doctor until Monday.[/quote]

yeah i know... umm... :unsure:

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1256478' date='Apr 25 2007, 09:57 PM']Awww...:console: I hope you feel better quick, hun! I'll say some prayers for you.[/quote]

Thanks, lovie.

If you're not too busy, do you think you could get on AIM?

MissScripture

I can't right now, cuz I'm not in my room...we're in the middle of cracking a theological debate...
I'm not sure when I'll be on...SORRY!
:BIG HUG:

xTrishaxLynnx

Oh no problem... It's a good thing these are not real hugs, because I'm probably pretty contagious if it's actually mumps. :(

Pobrecita! I hope you can get a doctor's appointment before then. Does your doctor allow Saturday morning visits for serious cases?

xTrishaxLynnx

I'm not sure if he does or not... I'm gonna call him early tomorrow and see what he says about everything. He may ask me to come in right off and not go to work in the morning, which would really mess things up pretty badly for work and for myself, but I guess I can't really do anything about that...

Right now I feel much better than I did when I posted this. I took some Aleve and the swelling has gone down a lot and the pain is considerably more bearable. I may be able to get some decent sleep now. Praise God! :)

And thank you all so much ^_^