An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gahhh... :(

xTrishaxLynnx

Aww man!

maybe go to the Dr. over the weekend? try not to wait until Monday...

drink lots of h2o and sleep lots...

i will be praying for you, little one...

MissScripture

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1256490' date='Apr 25 2007, 08:08 PM']Oh no problem... It's a good thing these are not real hugs, because I'm probably pretty contagious if it's actually mumps. :([/quote]
My brother thought he had the mumps just before his thesis presentation. He told me, "I don't want to be all puffy when I have to give my thesis!" I was like, "Dude, puffy would be the least of your worries!" Turns out he didn't, he was suffering more from thinking he had them than anything in reality (there was a mumps outbreak, and his roommate got it).

Theologian in Training

Sounds like stress, you would be surprised what physical ailments can result from being under a tremendous amount of stress...case in point, my pastor was getting a white liquid secreting from his retina because of the massive amount of stress he used to be under when he was vocation director (he has since stepped down). But let the doctor decide that for you, I am no doctor, though I did go for lots of school ;)

God Bless

gahhh? :unsure:

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1256473' date='Apr 25 2007, 06:53 PM']what is it with you and mushy mud pie ...[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1256429' date='Apr 25 2007, 07:46 PM']There's something wrong with my throat, glands, and who knows what else. It's not a regular sore throat, that's all I know right now... and I'm probably not going to be able to get to the doctor's til Monday morning. My new job, which I just started this week, is at a call center, so please pray that I can at least speak.

Also, tomorrow I have written tests, practicals, and most likely test calls on the training for this new job, and I'm kind of nervous. Prayers that I can focus through the pain to study tonight and do well tomorrow would be awesome.

Thanks, Pham [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/icon12.gif[/img][/quote]

:pray: :console: Prayers Trisha!

xTrishaxLynnx

Thanks everyone! I feel [b]much [/b]better. My glands are still pretty swollen and a little uncomfortable but at least it doesn't hurt so much to talk, swallow, and laugh anymore.